Highlander

Reapercon 2018 Enthusiasm and Chatter

It's not set in stone yet, but I may be able to go this year after all, despite barely starting a new job. :lol: The fact that it happens during Labor Day weekend makes it easier even.

My normal schedules is Monday-Thursday (10 hour shifts), so I normally get Fridays off. My company gives employees a day off on their birthday (or taken within the next week), and my birthday just happens to be the previous weekend. So I'd be taking Thursday off, leaving me to only need one day of vacation to be there on Wednesday and enjoy the whole con.

Not bad.

What's even better is that I can use my frequent flyer miles to travel cheaply on those dates (otherwise, it's ~$1000CDN round trip if I want to minimize travel time).

• Like 13

Alright, you can all call me confused and lost.  Finally looked at the dates for Reapercon and, Low an behold, I can actually make those dates.  So Now i finally get to the website and no tickets.  Is it sold out or just not selling yet?  Please ignore the silly question but I am still trying to wish Reapercon into May ::): so i may be early on my desires to register

• Like 3

You are early yet. Not much has been announced for sure aside from the venue and dates.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Reaper Ron said:

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT COMING THIS WEEK! 

YOU’VE ACHIEVED TOTAL ENLIGHTENMENT?!?! AND WILL BE SHARING THE SECRET TO ...

... wait...

This is probably ReaperCon related, isn’t it?

Still related to happiness then. Proceed.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

19 hours ago, Kangaroorex said:

Alright, you can all call me confused and lost.  Finally looked at the dates for Reapercon and, Low an behold, I can actually make those dates.  So Now i finally get to the website and no tickets.  Is it sold out or just not selling yet?  Please ignore the silly question but I am still trying to wish Reapercon into May ::): so i may be early on my desires to register

See Reaper Ron's latest heads up.

I would get my Hotel reservations made ASAP because as soon as the Event Schedules go up and Advance Registrations open rooms will disappear quickly.

GEM

• Like 2

Well now, FreeRPG day showed not 1 but 3 offerings from Paizo this year!! Something for the card game they have but what I'm interested are the 2 modules. We Be 5upergoblins (6th level now) & a Starfinder one called Skitter Shot with a party of Skittermanders. Both should be a riot. Now I'm undecided on what I'm going to run, the original WBG or WBG5.....hmmmmm

• Like 5

9 hours ago, haldir said:

Now I'm undecided on what I'm going to run, the original WBG or WBG5.....hmmmmm

If you run it, I will come! :bday:

(if it's not right before my class again like last time, that is; bit stressful lol) 

Huzzah!       

--OneBoot :D 

• Like 4

Just seeing Reaper Ron post something is a big announcement in itself. ::P:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, haldir said:

Well now, FreeRPG day showed not 1 but 3 offerings from Paizo this year!! Something for the card game they have but what I'm interested are the 2 modules. We Be 5upergoblins (6th level now) & a Starfinder one called Skitter Shot with a party of Skittermanders. Both should be a riot. Now I'm undecided on what I'm going to run, the original WBG or WBG5.....hmmmmm

So you are coming?! Thought you said you probably wouldn't get those days off?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mr Melons said:

So you are coming?! Thought you said you probably wouldn't get those days off?

Its still up in the air. I haven't gotten any confirmation yet. I was told thou, this month I'd find out. Most likely I probably won't be able to come down as Labor Day Weekend is big for us at work. I'm just holding hope that I can come down again.

Most likely thou 2019 I WILL NOT be there. Something came up that I'd like to do with my wife the weekend after Labor Day & I really don't want to ask for LDW off 2 years in a row.

• Like 2