Highlander

Reapercon 2018 Enthusiasm and Chatter

8 hours ago, haldir said:

Wasn't Mc the odd faction out last year? If so then like C'thon they won't have anything new. 

Cthon was replaced by river widows and bonehenge has been replaced by blood wolves.

2 hours ago, Corporea said:

Don't go knocking my Duskwardens!  Them's fightin' words!

Muahhaha. *poof*

• Like 5

On 4/24/2018 at 8:01 PM, WhiteWulfe said:

Ah, many thanks.  Thought I'd ask because I can pretty much guarantee I won't be able to make it, although I might try for next year.  ^_^

Be warned that SWAG bags after RCon isn't set in stone.

Last year I couldn't make it due to me vacationing in Japan. The swag bags went on sale before Sunday, and by Monday were already out and I missed them (the time zone difference added to the confusion). You also have to take into account that they have *very limited numbers* of them. Once they're out of them, it's over, So it's a "now or never" kind of situation.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Crimson_king_of_the_tower said:

Probably going to pick either maggot crown or cthon I think I could put together a decent crimson herald outfit

Sure......

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Crimson_king_of_the_tower said:

Probably going to pick either maggot crown or cthon I think I could put together a decent crimson herald outfit

Notice at the bottom of the page:

2016 factions:

Cthon is part of that.

Ole C got the axe that year & was replaced by  the River Widows faction for 2017. Just like Bonehenge got it last year & will be replaced by Blood Wolves. Each year the 4th place faction in the voting done by attendees, gets replaced. IIRC correctly they aren't entirely gone, just kinda on the shelf for a bit while the new faction(s) get more of the attention.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, haldir said:

Notice at the bottom of the page:

2016 factions:

Cthon is part of that.

Ole C got the axe that year & was replaced by  the River Widows faction for 2017. Just like Bonehenge got it last year & will be replaced by Blood Wolves. Each year the 4th place faction in the voting done by attendees, gets replaced. IIRC correctly they aren't entirely gone, just kinda on the shelf for a bit while the new faction(s) get more of the attention.

Ah see I dare that just want sure what it meant exactly or how long they were gone oh welli might still make the outfit lol I'm still learning all this since it'll be my first time to go we're very excited

Edited by Crimson_king_of_the_tower
  • Like 5

The factions don't disappear from the setting, they just aren't prominently focused on in miniature or game format, so costume away! Who knows, maybe cthon or bonehenge might return...

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Crowley said:

The factions don't disappear from the setting, they just aren't prominently focused on in miniature or game format, so costume away! Who knows, maybe cthon or bonehenge might return...

Antlers FOR LIFE.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Morihalda said:

Antlers FOR LIFE.

like vitamins? 

• Like 1

Beat me to it!

This is Tirinha Fallowheart, Maggotcrown Iconic for 2018!

Great design by Izzy "Talin" Collier; Bobby Jackson will be doing the sculpting.

• Like 10
  • Haha 1