Highlander

Reapercon 2018 Enthusiasm and Chatter

Oh crap - I think I completely missed class registration.  Whats left? Is there anything I can do?

1 hour ago, Valthorn_Illian said:

Any word yet on when they'll at least post a class list? My work schedule is kinda nutty and takes me to so many interesting places out of cell range and I really don't want to miss out on classes this year.

Sign up for their Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. They tend to post updates there first before here.

14 minutes ago, edz16 said:

Oh crap - I think I completely missed class registration.  Whats left? Is there anything I can do?

Nothing is left because they haven't started registration for classes.

Edited by Mr Melons
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Mr Melons said:

Sign up for their Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. They tend to post updates there first before here.

Nothing is left because they haven't started registration for classes.

Been following on Facebook, it's just getting close and they still don't have a class list posted.

18 hours ago, Valthorn_Illian said:

Been following on Facebook, it's just getting close and they still don't have a class list posted.

That's because they are still working with instructors on class submissions. (I know because I'm teaching again this year ^_^

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, OneBoot said:

That's because they are still working with instructors on class submissions. (I know because I'm teaching again this year ^_^

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

Is there any "best guess" for when we can anticipate class schedules and sign-ups to be published?

GEM

Ron said this month, but don't hold reaper to that just in case there's a snag.  Squeeeeeeee!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Yeah, we all just started submitting our class concepts last week, so it will probably take a bit as Ron herds us cats.

I submitted my 4 classes.  I'm even doing two totally new ones this year. I'll share what they are when I am sure they will be approved. 

I started my contest entry last week. Progress is slow as I attempt to clear my plate of my current sculpt load to ensure that I can do it justice.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, spencertheman said:

I am able to add classes to my schedule, but not seeing a way to get class tickets. Any ideas?

I think it's more just to help us find what we need and get a working idea of a schedule for right now.

Which is great because I'm torn between 3 different classes at 1000 on Thursday; Blending- Layering and Feathering, Freehand for the 2D Challenged, and Skin Effects.

• Like 2

How does one find this Grow Tix Page, because I can find nothing?

P..S.  Found it.

Edited by Highlander

Looks like the schedule is up over on the GrowTix page.

Does one have to be signed-in to view the schedule?  All I see is the badge-purchasing screen.

1 minute ago, Kuro Cleanbrush said:

Does one have to be signed-in to view the schedule?  All I see is the badge-purchasing screen.

Yeah - it's a link from your badge

• Like 1