Jump to content

Highlander

Reapercon 2018 Enthusiasm and Chatter

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, Reaper Ron said:

Hey, cool. ReaperCon Sophie art. :)

 

 

RC18_SophieFig.jpg

 

:O

 

I think I know what my costume will be this year! :wub:

 

I'll need to wait for a color picture before I can go dress shopping though. ^_^

 

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OneBoot said:

 

:O

 

I think I know what my costume will be this year! :wub:

 

I'll need to wait for a color picture before I can go dress shopping though. ^_^

 

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

 

RC18_SophieFigColored.jpg.2907a9e84b59decaffba59280530f5d0.jpg

 

There ya go.

  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like we missed the t-minus 100 days mark, so I'll happily say there's currently only 96 days to go.  :ph34r:

Edited by Clearman
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Clearman said:

Looks like we missed the t-minus 100 days mark, so I'll happily say there's currently only 96 days to go.  :ph34r:

Guess I actually might have time to do an entry then.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 7:23 AM, Mr Melons said:

I'm guessing vampires AND werewolves. Hence the Blood part and Wolves part.

 

Werewolves and vampires...living together...mass hysteria!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 8:14 PM, GHarris said:

 

Werewolves and vampires...living together...mass hysteria!

 

Dang it, now I want Sophie cosplaying as Zhul or in a Stay Puft sailor outfit.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/26/2018 at 10:33 AM, OneBoot said:

 

:O

 

I think I know what my costume will be this year! :wub:

 

I'll need to wait for a color picture before I can go dress shopping though. ^_^

 

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

 

Sophie in an armored ball gown?  I suppose even a succubus likes to dance. 

 

I have ideas for a costume, but nothing solid yet. 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/27/2018 at 12:56 PM, pcktlnt said:

I should book my flights. 

I should too.

 

Did I understand the hotel's site correctly in that they have a shuttle that operates to/from DFW?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That would be pretty convenient if it's actually the case.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Xiwo Xerase said:

Did I understand the hotel's site correctly in that they have a shuttle that operates to/from DFW?

 

If that's the case that is a saving of between $30 & $44 dollars, depending on whether you go Supershuttle or Lyft/Uber. At least last time I checked.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/29/2018 at 11:19 AM, Xiwo Xerase said:

I should too.

 

Did I understand the hotel's site correctly in that they have a shuttle that operates to/from DFW?

 

Where are you seeing that on the hotel site? I don't see that type of reference but I might be looking in the wrong place.

I literally just called the hotel on this. They DO NOT offer a shuttle service to DFW or Love Field. 

Edited by Heisler
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Heisler said:

I literally just called the hotel on this. They DO NOT offer a shuttle service to DFW or Love Field.

Thanks.  I guess I misunderstood.  On the maps and directions page, it says "Has Airport Shuttle" under the directions from DFW.  I thought it was weird though since there's no other mention of an airport shuttle anywhere on the hotel's site that I could find.  I never got around to calling them myself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×