Highlander

Reapercon 2018 Enthusiasm and Chatter

40 minutes ago, LordDave said:

Hello again everyone, Its been a while since I posted in the forums.  I wanted to guage interest in me running a couple of 5e D&D at some point during the CON.  Last year, I ran 1 game, Im fairly sure that the 6 that played in that game all had a good time, but would love to hear if they would want to play another..  similarly a few folks asked me to run games this year, still interested? I will submit them in a few days probably.  Also check out my class schedule.  my classes were so much fun last time, especially the dragon class, I hope to see full class rooms again!  more the merrier.  see you all soon. 

I guarantee that my teen son will be looking for both 5e and PF games to play in.  He's not as much into the minis and wants to spend the whole week gaming. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, TaleSpinner said:

I guarantee that my teen son will be looking for both 5e and PF games to play in.  He's not as much into the minis and wants to spend the whole week gaming. 

well, should he choose my game to play in, I will be honored.

10 hours ago, pcktlnt said:

Can we add VIP bags after we buy tickets? I tried and don't see any way of doing so. 

I have not tried but see the option to do so.

Go to My Orders.  Then click Add Additional Tickets on the far right of the order you have done.

From there it is under Extra Swag.

Is there a link to apply to teach classes this year? I've been thinking about a "How to Photograph Miniatures" class.

In a completely unrelated question, would there be any interest in taking a "How to Photograph Miniatures" class?

:rolleyes:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Doug Sundseth said:

Is there a link to apply to teach classes this year? I've been thinking about a "How to Photograph Miniatures" class.

In a completely unrelated question, would there be any interest in taking a "How to Photograph Miniatures" class?

:rolleyes:

Interest: Yes. Can I go? No. :down: But hey, if I'd go, I'm sure others would too. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LordDave said:

Hello again everyone, Its been a while since I posted in the forums.  I wanted to guage interest in me running a couple of 5e D&D at some point during the CON.  Last year, I ran 1 game, Im fairly sure that the 6 that played in that game all had a good time, but would love to hear if they would want to play another..  similarly a few folks asked me to run games this year, still interested? I will submit them in a few days probably.  Also check out my class schedule.  my classes were so much fun last time, especially the dragon class, I hope to see full class rooms again!  more the merrier.  see you all soon. 

I enjoy 5e.  Are you looking at running Adventure League games?

29 minutes ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

I enjoy 5e.  Are you looking at running Adventure League games?

No, they will be homebrew games of my own design.

Edited by LordDave
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, TaleSpinner said:

WOOT!  It's just not ReaperCon without you.  My youngest is coming this year and really wants to play in one of your games after hearing Myles's tales.  You doing Goblins again?

I am! Most likely WBG but I'm gonna look at 5 as well. Most likely Thursday afternoon/evening for the time slot. 

13 hours ago, haldir said:

https://reapercon.com

Scroll down to the Games section. (pic of table of terrain with the squid in the center. 

I think I jumped the gun on this one. There is a link that takes you to registration but there is no button to actually submit games. Appears the only thing changed was 2017 to 2018.

class tickets are up for sale

and of course NOW growtix logs me out of my account, and i don't remember my password, and it won't send me the reset password email -.-

maybe if i keep telling it to send me a password reset email ONE of them will go through

Edited by Sirithiliel
  • Like 1

On 6/4/2018 at 4:58 PM, Sirithiliel said:

'Don't Fear the Dragon'

The perfect class for you, I think.  Good luck.

As for passwords, I would forget them if I didn't write them down somewhere.  Or you can let your browser remember your passwords for you.  I hope you get your reset email soon!

• Like 1

if it's something relatively unimpotant i use a set of 3 different passwords, and i would have set one for this but none of them are working =/ and usually i let my browswer remember but i don't think it ever came up with the option

usually password reset emails are instant, i don't understand why that's not working -.- and it's not like i can use another email, becuase THIS email is the one that the reapercon tickets are tied to and are required to have to buy classes

i mean seriously how hard is it to send a password reset email? Isn't that usually automatic? It's not in my junk folder, not in my inbox. I hate having to take the bones conversion classes later in the convention because they're just scraps of already cut apart miniatures and all the fun things are already taken >.< the only class i want is the thursday conversion class when the bones are still nice and uncut and all the fun ones aren't taken already

Edited by Sirithiliel
  • Sad 3

3 hours ago, Sirithiliel said:

class tickets are up for sale

and of course NOW growtix logs me out of my account, and i don't remember my password, and it won't send me the reset password email -.-

maybe if i keep telling it to send me a password reset email ONE of them will go through

I've been having this problem, too.

The difference is I KNOW my password, and Growtix is refusing to acknowledge that my account exists. I have also asked for a password reset and not gotten it either.