Highlander

Reapercon 2018 Enthusiasm and Chatter

4 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

I've been having this problem, too.

The difference is I KNOW my password, and Growtix is refusing to acknowledge that my account exists. I have also asked for a password reset and not gotten it either.

Reaper Ron has been working with me all afternoon and finally got it to work for me. Turns out i never MADE an account...you don't have to make one to order reapercon tickets. 

I still had issues after that, and it ends up there was a bug with the class i wanted and they managed to fix it.

• Like 2

On 6/7/2018 at 12:00 PM, Doug Sundseth said:

Is there a link to apply to teach classes this year? I've been thinking about a "How to Photograph Miniatures" class.

In a completely unrelated question, would there be any interest in taking a "How to Photograph Miniatures" class?

:rolleyes:

https://register.growtix.com/schedules/submission/reapercon_2018

Go for it!

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, GreyHorde said:

Thank you for the link. I couldn't find that with a cursory search.

I put a class submission in; we'll see whether they think it will be useful enough to add to the schedule.

• Like 5

So, as it gets closer and closer to the date, unexpected expenses keep popping up. Unfortunately, as of right now, it looks like the wife and I won't be making it to Con this year, barring we come into some kind of happy accidental money. We may end up just going to a local con instead, since it's going to be my birthday weekend.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 14

That's a bummer.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you to randomly find a brown paper bag stuffed with 20's, though.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Mr Melons said:

So, as it gets closer and closer to the date, unexpected expenses keep popping up. Unfortunately, as of right now, it looks like the wife and I won't be making it to Con this year, barring we come into some kind of happy accidental money. We may end up just going to a local con instead, since it's going to be my birthday weekend.

noooooo! :down:

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, Mr Melons said:

Super sorry to hear that!  :down:

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Corporea said:

noooooo! :down:

Yeah....=(

28 minutes ago, Kuro Cleanbrush said:

Super sorry to hear that!  :down:

I will miss our random running intos during breakfast.

2 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

That's a bummer.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you to randomly find a brown paper bag stuffed with 20's, though.

Running into a paper bag stuffed with 20s would definitely help. But right now, priority is having drinks on a Caribbean beach lol.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Mr Melons said:

Running into a paper bag stuffed with 20s would definitely help. But right now, priority is having drinks on a Caribbean beach lol.

Well at least it won't be a total loss. :poke:

Will miss seeing both you & Ms at the Con thou.

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

I've been having this problem, too.

The difference is I KNOW my password, and Growtix is refusing to acknowledge that my account exists. I have also asked for a password reset and not gotten it either.

I ran into a weird condition where i couldnt log in after i verified the account.  i had to back out completely shut down the web browser and start again before it would let me in.  It has worked fine since though, although I still think the website needs to come with directions and a map.

6 hours ago, Mr Melons said:

That's too bad.  Havent been there in a while and was looking forward to seeing you and Miss Melons again.  But the Caribbean is something to look forward to!

Yeah, the website is NOT very user-friendly, at least not IMO.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

Yeah, the website is NOT very user-friendly, at least not IMO.

You should see the reviews for their mobile app.

4 hours ago, Kangaroorex said:

That's too bad.  Havent been there in a while and was looking forward to seeing you and Miss Melons again.  But the Caribbean is something to look forward to!

Also, who knows, maybe there will be a Little Melons afterwards :poke:

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, Mr Melons said:

Also, who knows, maybe there will be a Little Melons afterwards :poke:

It would have to be twins. Karmic universal constant, see.

• Like 5