Highlander

Reapercon 2018 Enthusiasm and Chatter

Tried to check in on my flight, but the airline I'm traveling doesn't fly out of LGA a cording to the website. ..

Same for hotel...

• Confused 4

Checked into my flight! But after trying 8 times to check into the hotel early and either getting a "technical difficulties" or "session expired" error, I finally gave up. I'll just check in tomorrow in person like a peasant. :lol:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, kristof65 said:

Does pregnancy brain really exist?
She then mentions that she's due any day now...

ETA: Whoops, I thought this was in the Randomness thread...I will say no more. 

So, when are you due?

::D:

• Haha 7

3 minutes ago, OneBoot said:

Checked into my flight! But after trying 8 times to check into the hotel early and either getting a "technical difficulties" or "session expired" error, I finally gave up. I'll just check in tomorrow in person like a peasant. :lol:

Huzzah!

you and me both...

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, knarthex said:
7 minutes ago, OneBoot said:

Huzzah!

you and me both...

And me!

• Like 2

there! i have something people can recognize me by. I'll be wearing an Orca pendant!

also we got errors when trying to check into the hotel early online, so we'll go back to being patient and just seeing what we get tomorrow. We'll be in around 3:30 pm dallas time and probably will call a Uber from the airport to the hotel

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:
8 minutes ago, knarthex said:
12 minutes ago, OneBoot said:

Huzzah!

you and me both...

And me!

Okay, I finally got it to work...by downloading their app (called Hilton Honors). Check-in process was a breeze on it compared to their frustrating website, though I would have liked access to a floor plan to see where different rooms are. I chose a second floor room because that will make popping back to it easy, plus not having to wait on an elevator will be nice. ^_^

Huzzah!

Edited by OneBoot
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

@OneBoot

Remember the cubes.

Cubes are packed! :bday: I'll be leaving the biggest one home, though, cuz space is at a premium (ballgown and hoopskirt need a lot of real estate :wacko: )

Huzzah!

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, OneBoot said:

Okay, I finally got it to work...by downloading their app (called Hilton Honors). Check-in process was a breeze on it compared to their frustrating website, though I would have liked access to a floor plan to see where different rooms are. I chose a second floor room because that will make popping back to it easy, plus not having to wait on an elevator will be nice. ^_^

Huzzah!

Should be something on there when choosing a room that you can click on that will show where the room is located on the floor map. It is a brand new hotel though so they might not have it updated yet.

Edited by Mr Melons
  • Like 3