DMAgamus

Graveyard Expansion: Golem, Pumpkin Minions and Crypt (Plus full game board)

9PqIWPFl.jpg

"Freeking awesome, man! Where did you get that tattoo?"

"Know that stonemason over there? He made it! Makes me so happy!"

Great work. Really love the composition of colors!

• Like 2

Yea, I'm pretty happy with the Golem, Every mini I paint recently, I've picked a metal piece to do NMM. This is the first one I haven't just painted over. Its real bad, but getting better.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      I created a little Graveyard.
      The Crypt and the Raven are resin models from Minimonsters, the Skeleton rising from the grave is 02043 from Reaper.
      The Tombstones and Fence are from the Reaper Bones III Graveyard Set.
      The pathway was made with Milliput and I used the Greenstuffworld Cobblestone Rollerpin on it.

Enjoy!
      Likes, comments and job offerings to lead Undead Hordes welcome!

WIP Here:
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79298-children-of-the-grave-by-glitterwolf/&page=6

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone! Here's my latest and last Reaper Miniatures Bonesylvanian from the class of 2015. 01575, Olive the Vampire and Martini her Bat Familiar.
      This Metal exclusive model was sculpted by Gene Van Horne for Reaper Artist Conference 2015.

• By NyarlaBcn
      It's been such a long time since I posted something here. I've been wanting to re-join the community for ages, and now I received a new photo tool I think will help me take better photos, let me share some again ^^ 

First we have the "All Hallow's Eve" figure. As usual when a figure doesn't have a name I like to give it one, and for her it's Black Aliss. I painted her short after christmas. I'm still stuck on the blacks, trying to improve the black highlighting. The underskirt reads as blue I think, besides that, I feel I reached a good level here. 
      The base is pretty simple, doesn't look good at all: but I don't have a lot of space to use a bigger, scenic one, and with such short space I still don't know what else to do. 

• By Disciple of Sakura
      I finished up the Obsidian Crypt from Bones 3's Graveyard expansion. Used a fair amount of spray paint on this one, as I found that it didn't interact as badly with the harder Bonesium than it does with the regular stuff. I also used a bit of blue painter's tape to keep various areas protected, and wound up making use of a marbling spray to get the effect I wanted, and I'm pretty happy with it. It worked best on the floor rather than the walls, but I'm satisfied with it overall. I haven't glued any of the walls together, because it makes it easier to use as terrain or display.

I also mounted some magnets in the floor, and glued some nails into the open areas in the walls so that the whole thing stays together better. It was my first real attempt at using magnets in miniatures, and I'm pretty excited about it.

• By Darcstaar
      Here was a quickie.

The bats are mainly drybrushed then cleaned up with lining.
      Then I did the gravestone using Michael Proctor's tips about lots of different colored washes.
      It was a bunch of diluted GW Shades and Glazes, then re-lined the stone with Weathered Stone.
      I liked it so much, I tried it on the bats themselves to add some interest.

• Who's Online   40 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)