30 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

If it's not too nosy, might I ask if you're geographically moving as well?

Yes. There is a geographical relocation of a few states over. 

I'm affording the destination company the opportunity to break the news.

20 minutes ago, knarthex said:

Take a look at who started our house thread......

(I think you need to be a Mod to be Head of House...::o:)

(Can ANYONE see Chaoswolf or I as MODS???:blink:::o:)

What have I wrought!

• Like 9
  • Haha 6

28 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

Although I think the purple map is much more informative and pleasant, we are dangerously close to the wasp nest right now. 

So if we slay the grue, and rescue ReaperBryan.... do we get a reward? :rolleyes:

Yes, you get a free ride on his space yacht.^_^

• Like 9

24 minutes ago, TheAuldGrump said:

I would not mind it if both my post and Marvin's were kicked over to the hornet's nest Bekeepers.

The Auld Grump

New thread has been created in Beekeepers for continued discussion of political voting and geographical locations. :)

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Yes, you get a free ride on his space yacht.^_^

stop giving away my things! aaaaaaaaaa

• Like 3
  • Haha 13

28 minutes ago, Aryanun said:

So, since HeWhoHidTheGlitterWarPosts is leaving, does this mean the posts will reappear? With proof of the glitterbomb posted in spoiler tags?

The person,

@TaleSpinner,[/spoiler] who deleted the threads at Kaiju's command was not the Kaiju.....

Edited by knarthex
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Cyradis said:

And thus began the Great Tabletop Civil War. 

Gentlepainters, prepare to be Not Gentle. Paint an army and FIGHT.

The winner is the person who paints the biggest army within the next week and brags about it a lot. 

Wait, what?

I was gonna go with something nice and peaceful like an election or something, but if you want fighting, I can manage that, too.

Although Knarthex hasn't been back to say that he's interested in the position, and no one else has piped up either, so i'm not sure who my competition is....

11 hours ago, Dr. Wyrm said:

Yes. There is a geographical relocation of a few states over. 

I'm affording the destination company the opportunity to break the news.

I (and many others, I'm sure) have lots of questions. In the interests of keeping this place (slightly, kind of) sane, I will ask the following, and then cease and desist any other line of questioning.

When might we hear news of your new endeavors from your new employers?

(I really don't want you to get in any trouble, and I'm sure you know what you can and can't say better than I do).

In any case, I want to wish you the best of luck. We'll keep a spot open for you on the hang outs; don't be a stranger. ::):

Edited by Chaoswolf
  • Like 11

Edit:  Or you could ignore me cause I should have caught up before responding.

Look!  Squirrel!

Edited by Erifnogard
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

Although Knarthex hasn't been back to say that he's interested in the position, and no one else has piped up either, so i'm not sure who my competition is....

Flames of War?

40K?

WFB?

Pick your poison....:poke:

I ain't jumpin inna mosh pit with you unless I am wearing my Black Garb....

You know, the one with the chainmail....::P:

Edited by knarthex
  • Like 5
  • Haha 4

21 minutes ago, OneBoot said:
46 minutes ago, TheAuldGrump said:

I would not mind it if both my post and Marvin's were kicked over to the hornet's nest Bekeepers.

The Auld Grump

New thread has been created in Beekeepers for continued discussion of political voting and geographical locations.

I guess I missed something, and I never reinstated my Beekeepers access. Are people still mad that I made a passing reference to the political process?

Jeez, y'all. That's probably the most innocent post I've ever made. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

• Like 4

Bryan announces job change - randomness thread devolves into more chaos than usual.

Man, it's gonna be weird the next KS not chanting to summon him...

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Dr. Wyrm said:

Just FYI This is Bryan. @OneBoot can verify my identity 

We have exchanged the kaiju for Jörrmungandr?  Well, things just got interesting.

47 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

As many gallons as you want. The dunk tanks are shot glasses. 

As you specified quantity not scale, my army will be comprised of epic infantry in 6mm.  I will have more troops than China by the end of the night.

• Like 5
  • Haha 5

I'd seriously kinda like to apply for the portion of Bryan's job that involves dealing with Kickstarter people. I'm legit good at that sort of broccoli.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

19 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I guess I missed something, and I never reinstated my Beekeepers access. Are people still mad that I made a passing reference to the political process?

Jeez, y'all. That's probably the most innocent post I've ever made. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I think it was less people being mad and more people not wanting to get mad.  As politics devolves fast on teh interwebz, abundance of caution and all that.

• Like 6