6 hours ago, Reaperbryan said:

My PM was full. As an admin I had unlimited box size, but as a member, not so much. 

Ive culled messages and have PM access again. 

Dont be sad. It was an incredibly hard decision because I adore Reaper, but I’ve been given an incredible opportunity.  

I will Be reactivating my alternate unofficial-personality login starting next week. 

Don't go! I've barely gotten to know you!

• Like 7

2 hours ago, ShadowRaven said:

have you met her? Corporea is such a lovely person, I half think she would be sad if you didn't tell her. 

She is a wonderful person, and I have met her!  I even showed her a picture of one of my minis (ie. child #4 whom I've got an awesome reference pic of).  But it's a lot of work and I know she's busy.  I'll PM in a couple of days, honest!  

2 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Waitaminute!!!! Hold on!! Stop everything!!!

If ReaperBryan is leaving, who is going to be in charge of House Tabletop?!?

I'd like to take this opportunity to throw my hat in the ring.

I was also wondering what was going to happen to our head of house position...  :unsure:   Does it have to be a mod?

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Dr. Wyrm said:

Yes. There is a geographical relocation of a few states over. 

I'm affording the destination company the opportunity to break the news.

I can't think of any gaming companies in Louisville, so it doesn't look like I'll be winning in this. :down: 

• Like 2
  • Sad 7

5 minutes ago, LittleBluberry said:

She is a wonderful person, and I have met her!  I even showed her a picture of one of my minis (ie. child #4 whom I've got an awesome reference pic of).  But it's a lot of work and I know she's busy.  I'll PM in a couple of days, honest!  

I was also wondering what was going to happen to our head of house position...  :unsure:   Does it have to be a mod?

Momlikes are exempt from participating in the Great Tabletop Civil War, and may instead garner support via Motherly Actions. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

(Groggly looks up from nap.)

What was that about ReaprrBryan?

• Like 6

Just now, Pingo said:

(Groggly looks up from nap.)

What was that about ReaprrBryan?

Kaiju is no more

Jörmungandr arises now

Note, not real doctor

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

Just now, Erifnogard said:

Kaiju is no more

Jörmungandr arises now

Note, not real doctor

No, ReaperBryan got eaten by a Wurm who is now impersonating his likeness. But the wurm is definitely not a doctor. 

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

No, ReaperBryan got eaten by a Wurm who is now impersonating his likeness. But the wurm is definitely not a doctor. 

Is what I said, no?

ETA:  Also, in case @Pingo is actually confused.  Bryan is leaving Reaper for an as yet unnamed great oppurtunity and has switched to his Dr. Wyrm account.

Edited by Erifnogard
Second edit cause I speel badd.
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Erifnogard said:

Kaiju is no more

Jörmungandr arises now

Note, not real doctor

Daughter’s “catch and release!” T-shirt:

DN5YhQ0WkAACc9t.jpg

But still kinda confooxled. Whut?

5 minutes ago, Erifnogard said:

Is what I said, no?

ETA:  Also, in case @Pingo is actually confused.  Bryan is leaving Reaper for an as yet unnamed great oppurtunity and has switched to his Dr. Wurm account.

Whoa. ::o: 

Reaper without Bryan?

Inconceivable!

Well, I am sure it is for good reasons and I wish him and all the folk at Reaper all the best.

Edited by Pingo
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Pingo said:

DN5YhQ0WkAACc9t.jpg

But still kinda confooxled. Whut?

Brian is leaving Reaper as of Dec 30

Moving to another gaming Co

will still be going to cons to run other Co.s booth, and will still be at Reapercon

Just no longer working for Reaper....

Daggnabbit!

:ph34r:'d whilst typing...

Edited by knarthex
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Pingo said:

Wut is 'catch and release' t-shirt? :huh:

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment