Froggy the Great

Randomness XIII: Cognitive Dissonance While You Wait

Saturday's dnd game: my character lived! Yay! We captured the BBEG (I guess more like the big bad evil bug guy...). Then we infiltrated the dead pirate's trap-infested lair and found his treasure room (I failed my saving throws, as usual, and got hit by some of the traps x.x). We proceeded to loot the heck out of it, including the pictures on the walls and the sheets on the bed. Next week we get to blow the place up ^_^ 

• Like 11

Best go back and check for secret rooms, @redambrosia. You'd hate to find out that you missed the really good stuff after you blew it up. :lol:

Merry Christmas, everyone!

• Like 7
  • Haha 5

10 hours ago, Mad Jack said:

When I first picked up 02504: Bria, Dark Necromancer, I immediately decided to paint her as a redhead (since you never see healthy-looking necromancers), and came up with a backstory that necromancy was actually just the family business, and she mostly used her necromancy to lay the undead back to rest - she was really just a nice, friendly (Chaotic Good) young lady who occasionally called up screaming abominations from the darkest pits of the Hells to smite her enemies... ::D:

I think I would like to paint up a well-tanned female necromancer with rosy cheeks and blonde hair.  ^_^

• Like 8
  • Haha 3

On 12/23/2017 at 11:06 PM, knarthex said:

These guys are amazing! 

10 hours ago, Mad Jack said:

I keep my house at 58 F all winter, and only run the heat from around late October until mid-March.

Back when I had a house, that's what I did too. 

Waiting for my cousin's girlfriend to get up before we all get around to opening gifts. Chilling out with coffee and french toast. Dogs are being kinda loud. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Pingo said:

I think I would like to paint up a well-tanned female necromancer with rosy cheeks and blonde hair.  ^_^

Mine was well tanned but with brown hair.... I accidentally painted the flotus as a necromancer :huh: she was quite healthy aside from the blood magic. I like the idea of healthy necromancers.

• Like 8

Here's the pie I made last night. It's an apple pie, because I had no pumpkin left.

IMG_1473.thumb.JPG.f3ab2b72fc344361da3fb2fd6da4f824.JPG

I swear if I wake up to my cat killing my pie I'm gonna chuck her out into the snow :angry:

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

Here's the pie I made last night. It's an apple pie, because I had no pumpkin left.

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_1473.thumb.JPG.f3ab2b72fc344361da3fb2fd6da4f824.JPG

I swear if I wake up to my cat killing my pie I'm gonna chuck her out into the snow :angry:

I'm perfectly willing to hold on to that pie for you!

No Cat will taste it, I swear!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 11