Froggy the Great

Randomness XIII: Cognitive Dissonance While You Wait

Best go back and check for secret rooms, @redambrosia. You'd hate to find out that you missed the really good stuff after you blew it up. :lol:

Merry Christmas, everyone!

• Like 7
  • Haha 5

10 hours ago, Mad Jack said:

When I first picked up 02504: Bria, Dark Necromancer, I immediately decided to paint her as a redhead (since you never see healthy-looking necromancers), and came up with a backstory that necromancy was actually just the family business, and she mostly used her necromancy to lay the undead back to rest - she was really just a nice, friendly (Chaotic Good) young lady who occasionally called up screaming abominations from the darkest pits of the Hells to smite her enemies... ::D:

I think I would like to paint up a well-tanned female necromancer with rosy cheeks and blonde hair.  ^_^

• Like 8
  • Haha 3

On 12/23/2017 at 11:06 PM, knarthex said:

These guys are amazing! 

10 hours ago, Mad Jack said:

I keep my house at 58 F all winter, and only run the heat from around late October until mid-March.

Back when I had a house, that's what I did too. 

Waiting for my cousin's girlfriend to get up before we all get around to opening gifts. Chilling out with coffee and french toast. Dogs are being kinda loud. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Pingo said:

I think I would like to paint up a well-tanned female necromancer with rosy cheeks and blonde hair.  ^_^

Mine was well tanned but with brown hair.... I accidentally painted the flotus as a necromancer :huh: she was quite healthy aside from the blood magic. I like the idea of healthy necromancers.

• Like 8

Here's the pie I made last night. It's an apple pie, because I had no pumpkin left.

IMG_1473.thumb.JPG.f3ab2b72fc344361da3fb2fd6da4f824.JPG

I swear if I wake up to my cat killing my pie I'm gonna chuck her out into the snow :angry:

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

Here's the pie I made last night. It's an apple pie, because I had no pumpkin left.

Reveal hidden contents

I swear if I wake up to my cat killing my pie I'm gonna chuck her out into the snow :angry:

I'm perfectly willing to hold on to that pie for you!

No Cat will taste it, I swear!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 11

Yep, Red's place is the place to crash. Mountains of turkey AND pie?! Mmmm. 

Dad and I are going to make salmon and veggies tonight. I'm not allowed to make cookies because he wouldn't resist eating all of them. Hmph.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, redambrosia said:

Hide contents

Many years ago we had a cat that would always be getting up on the kitchen shelves, no matter what the penalty for being caught there.  One day Kitty Tom was caught in the act, again, and I grabbed him, opened the back door, and tossed him into the middle of the swimming pool.

I grabbed a towel and followed out to "rescue" our now soaking wet cat.  He was a good swimmer, for a cat, but did - not - like - being - wet unless absolutely necessary, which in his opinion was so close to never as to be indistinguishable.  Waited on edge of pool for the cat, now resembleing an orange half-drowned rat, to swim to the edge of the pool  and performed suitable  rescue and drying activities.

We never had a problem with the cat being caught on the kitchen shelves nor did we ever find any evidence of the cat having been on the shelves ever again.

Cats do learn, sometimes it takes a really "strong" lesson for the teaching to stick.

GEM

• Like 7
  • Haha 3