Froggy the Great

Randomness XIII: Cognitive Dissonance While You Wait

Coffee!

I hate job hunting...

*sigh*

More D&D tonight. Really want to finish my eye beast... Tomorrow I guess.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Thanks. The last I had read they axed it. Of course, I've had Things distracting me lately. It was a Hide-in-the-Bedroom sort of day, today.

I feel you.

• Like 3

Good Morning all, 

Got to bed on time and sleep well!  Coffee is flowing and work is crazy... It's a good day thus far. ::): 

1995-05-13.gif

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, TheAuldGrump said:

Okay, that is worrying....

For Christmas I gave Megan a Bones Kaladrax, painted and on a shoulder pad, so it can be worn as a familiar.

I made it so it could be taken out of the shoulder mount, and replaced on the base, which I also painted....

It is now off of the shoulder pad, back on its base, next to the computer, and is sitting on a pile of Eberron source books....

The Auld Grump... should I be worried? Yes, yes, I think I should be worried.... ::D::lol:

Megan asked me about where she can find info on the cults of The Dragon Below in Eberron....

Yep.

Definitely worried.

The Auld Grump

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

hmm... it is amazing the things that a doctor's office thinks I would know about my relatives and their health history...

• Like 4

Hopefully today something positive can be done about my dad's condition. My mom is going to his appointment with a list of questions and a package of research. Dad's doctor doesn't know it yet, but he should feel the threat of oncoming doom. I just hope his condition can be improved...

• Sad 4

4 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Don't forget all the trees, and cows.  Especially cows!

Oh most definitely, I'm sure she'll appreciate a fine Charolais. Though I think @Cyradis is coming to see this. Geologists for scale:

tumblr_m8f3qgXJV11r2j7ub.png

jade-tony-ritter.jpg

31 minutes ago, TheAuldGrump said:

Megan asked me about where she can find info on the cults of The Dragon Below in Eberron....

Yep.

Definitely worried.

The Auld Grump

*looks over at PaganMegan's Eberron thead, turns back to Auld Grump* You should be. :blues:

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Lord of the Dish Pit said:

I thought the moose killed them off.

No but they are trying. 20 years ago we didn't have moose here. Now I know of several on my farm and dozens in the area. So far they aren't as big a problem as the 500+ elk we had up until a few years ago. 

My dad was a road builder and he said there's some huge petrified logs about 10km from our farm. He said they busted up big chunks of it and buried them in what's now a highway and left some pieces to the sides but people took them away. He's sure there's still lots in the ground on either side of the road. We find lots of smaller chunks on our fields.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Zink said:

No but they are trying. 20 years ago we didn't have moose here. Now I know of several on my farm and dozens in the area. So far they aren't as big a problem as the 500+ elk we had up until a few years ago. 

My dad was a road builder and he said there's some huge petrified logs about 10km from our farm. He said they busted up big chunks of it and buried them in what's now a highway and left some pieces to the sides but people took them away. He's sure there's still lots in the ground on either side of the road. We find lots of smaller chunks on our fields.

I can't like that. Of course, the reality of a petrified forest fails to live up to the imagined one.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

I can't like that. Of course, the reality of a petrified forest fails to live up to the imagined one.

I've seen the petrified forest in Yellowstone. It was cool but a little underwhelming. 

• Like 4

Sitting in the dentists chair yesterday & all I could of was how awesome those tools (drills, light, glasses) would be to use on mini's.

If I only had steadier hands. ::(:

• Like 8

Tinder is depressing. I'll be honest.

Thinking growing old and dying alone will be the way to go.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 4

3 hours ago, Crowley said:

Coffee!

I hate job hunting...

*sigh*

More D&D tonight. Really want to finish my eye beast... Tomorrow I guess.

I need to start mine. I got the gap filled last night at least.

• Like 5