Froggy the Great

Randomness XIII: Cognitive Dissonance While You Wait

Now I want to make a spreadsheet of minis...

But...I'll have to identify them then. 

My Bones and many of my metal minis are no longer in their blisters...

I may ask for help in this task. 

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:

That's actually RIBBIT's undisclosed facilities manager in charge of reckless endangerment, HVAC, and Company Morale and his personal assistant who recently ate a flintlock he got off a murderhobo.

Redacted for your convenience and approved for release by the R.I.B.B.I.T. Department of Misinformation Department.

Edited by Froggy the Great
  • Like 2
  • Haha 7

Y'know, I think I could spend about five or ten years working as a mini consultant if it paid well enough - people could hire me to identify,catalogue and organize their collections for them...

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

Now I want to make a spreadsheet of minis...

But...I'll have to identify them then. 

My Bones and many of my metal minis are no longer in their blisters...

I may ask for help in this task. 

Identify a Mini...

Actually we're pretty good at that here...

• Like 6

I have enough minis that I could never buy another one, EVER, and live to be 150 years old, and I'd still not finish painting them.

That's a conservative estimate, BTW.

• Like 9

The way I procrastinate, I could sell off all but one of my minis, never buy another, and still live to 150...

• Like 2
  • Haha 10

1 minute ago, Chaoswolf said:

I have enough minis that I could never buy another one, EVER, and live to be 150 years old, and I'd still not finish painting them.

That's a conservative estimate, BTW.

I can relate...

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:

Have flintlock, will murderhobo?

A few years ago, I  wouldn't have gotten either that or Grump calling him Paladin.

I was surprised that sometimes Paladin handled things by making people sit down and TALK!

THAT was when he REALLY earned his $1,000!

Just me, or were actors in old TV shows hired more for their voices than their looks?

16 minutes ago, TheAuldGrump said:

The Dark Young were all in a line, with wisps of cotton in front of them.

I think she was visualizing something.

The Auld Grump

MAYBE.....

• Like 9

19 minutes ago, TheAuldGrump said:

The Dark Young were all in a line, with wisps of cotton in front of them.

I think she was visualizing something.

The Auld Grump

image.png.32b986ca75581ccf3c60be7b8694ae06.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

That moment you go to get another cup of coffee, but you just did that, so your coffee mug is full of hot coffee, so you drink some and smile.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

Husband is sick. Like got sent home from lab sick. Which he really can't afford to miss but he at least made the attempt to show up so that should count for something. I'm hoping it won't interfere with his games this weekend because I know he'd be pretty upset if he had to cancel one or both of them. So rest and fluids for him as much as possible today because he has two tests tomorrow that I know he can't miss. 

• Sad 10

Darn alarm clock and having to go to a scheduled event. <_< I was having the most amazing dream, too. The best part is it was a semi-lucid one, where I could control my actions but didn't quite realize it was a dream. 

It was set in a post-apocalyptic world, which I figured that out from the grayish lighting, sense of far fewer people about, and the vague but omnipresent feeling of being hunted by some sort of monsters. It was a meandering sort of dream, where the group of people I was with (which kept changing, from just my family, to MrBoot and his brother and wife, to my family plus some ranom folks I know from church only by sight, etc.) were trying to escape the city, slowly. We had to do it carefully though, or the monsters would clue in, so there was a lot of casually wandering into stores or restaurants and ducking out the back door, secret tunnels (one set of which came out through my childhood house) and the like, always making sure not to leave any traces. People in my group kept displaying odd but highly useful skills that helped in different situations (though my sister-in-law telling me she was great at Quidditch, the kind played in real life on the ground...not that helpful lol). 

Anyways, it was super cool. Though I'm pretty sure it was triggered by the overlong Elder Scrolls Online play session I had last night/this morning. Some of my best dreams tend to come after long video game stints. :) 

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 11

1 minute ago, OneBoot said:

though my sister-in-law telling me she was great at Quidditch, the kind played in real life on the ground...not that helpful lol

Quidditch is a very important life skill. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Crowley said:

That moment you go to get another cup of coffee, but you just did that, so your coffee mug is full of hot coffee, so you drink some and smile.

Semirelated:

Want to snack on something; remember candy in desk drawer.

Reach over to open drawer; stop; remember candy was all consumed yesterday.

I don’t need candy.

• Sad 5