Froggy the Great

Randomness XIII: Cognitive Dissonance While You Wait

24 minutes ago, SparrowMarie said:

Anyone know how many of the MSP core colors there are? I don't want to count if I don't have to.

In human math

Not including discontinued colors

MSP Core - 255 including washes, additives, and liners.

12 new colors coming in Bones 4

MSP Bones - 54

MSP HD - 54

MSP SE - 49 (subject to correction.  09651-09699)

Discontinued  - 89  (Include discontinued from MSP Core and Heavy Gear Blitz)

Edited by Clearman
  • Like 10

25 minutes ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

20?

:lol:

15 minutes ago, Clearman said:

In human math

Not including discontinued colors

MSP Core - 255 including washes, additives, and liners.

12 new colors coming in Bones 4

MSP Bones - 54

MSP HD - 54

MSP SE - 49 (subject to correction.  09651-09699)

Discontinued  - 89  (Include discontinued from MSP Core and Heavy Gear Blitz)

Thanks much. I assume SE is special edition?

• Like 8

6 hours ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

so... this is a weird question, but does anyone know how quickly an unchecked population of pathfinder goblins grows? I'm trying to figure out how many goblins would be on a planet if about 50 goblins arrived on a crashed ship 60 years ago.

Goblin Math

GEM

• Like 6
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, paintybeard said:

I'm in a slight state of shock. My beloved spouse has just told me that I have acquired this:

Madworthy.thumb.jpg.d2ea45c992fcbc373a71545d3b73d07e.jpg

"Good on yer mate"  if the acquisition is of the actual property.

GEM

You'll probably need to give that roof a good going over.

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, paintybeard said:

I'm in a slight state of shock. My beloved spouse has just told me that I have acquired this:

Madworthy.thumb.jpg.d2ea45c992fcbc373a71545d3b73d07e.jpg

Nice, though needs work. Are you okay with this?

• Like 7

22 hours ago, SparrowMarie said:

Headache. Probably need to eat. Don't wanna make dinner. Brain weasels. That's pretty much been my day.

18 hours ago, Aryanun said:

Brain weasels are gonna eat me... :down:

Eat the brain weasels.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

I'm just in shock as we only decided to put our old house on the market 2 weeks ago. Never though things would happen so fast. The spouse is a property surveyor and assures me the roof isn't as bad as it looks. Glad to be moving away from the smoke and putting a giant chunk into our pensions as we're selling this:

Felcourt.thumb.JPG.e5f62c7987788f8648ad675ac1a214be.JPG  

• Like 14
  • Confused 1

Trying to decide if I should do anything with the Huéscar vs Denmark War for a game - 1809-1981.

During the time that the conflict raged... nothing happened.

Sometime in 1981 someone in Denmark suddenly realized that peace had never been declared, but that was okay - during that war no armies marched, no guns were fired... and it was just plain forgotten about.

The Auld Grump - What do you do when you realize that your country has been at war for 170 years? And not a single battle took place?

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, paintybeard said:

I'm just in shock as we only decided to put our old house on the market 2 weeks ago. Never though things would happen so fast. The spouse is a property surveyor and assures me the roof isn't as bad as it looks. Glad to be moving away from the smoke and putting a giant chunk into our pensions as we're selling this:

Felcourt.thumb.JPG.e5f62c7987788f8648ad675ac1a214be.JPG  

But, but... look at all that space for mini storage!  That has whole 20s of rooms to hold 20s of minis!

Of that's what you want to do though congratulations

• Like 11
  • Haha 2

I have decided that What The World Needs is a comedy-action tv show called NinJoe, about a trailerpark-living redneck slacker named Joe Watkins from Kentucky who suddenly finds himself endowed with all the mystical skills of a ninja after drinking an ancient bottle of sake his grandaddy brought home from WWII, and decides to travel around the South in a busted old 1972 Pinto hatchback painted like the General Lee, righting wrongs and fighting crime with a sword made from the leafspring off his grandaddy's old '32 Ford pickup...

(You know you'd totally watch it.)

10 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Agreed.  Way too many cyclists think they qualify as pedestrians when they must follow the exact same laws motorists do - because they're considered motorists by law. 

Its why I knew the rules of the road at age 7, with all the additional ones that "only apply to actual vehicles" being learnt at age 8 (because as a cyclist, there's no way I'm going into a roundabout - I'll take the sidewalk thank you).  But then again, where I lived we had MP's and RCMP doing weekly bicycle training sessions, where they taught you the rules, how to handle a bicycle in emergency situations, and most importantly, had Spiderman comics. :p

I actually still have a copy of...

61XIQ7xTmcL._SR600,315_PIWhiteStrip,Bott

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 4
  • Haha 9

3 minutes ago, Kangaroorex said:

But, but... look at all that space for mini storage!  That has whole 20s of rooms to hold 20s of minis!

Of that's what you want to do though congratulations

Yes, I shall miss the games room, but it also costs 20's of heating and 20's of maintenance.

• Like 7
  • Haha 4