52 minutes ago, Sanael said:

Oh god, oh god, we're all gonna dye?

What Color?

Any and all? 

49 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Ah, you never forget your first bust.

Still haven't painted one up yet. 

21 minutes ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

can't decide if I want to go to the market tonight, or if I want to go to the laundry... both kind of need doing but only time for one.

I accomplished both! Also mailed off the Roller Girl I painted up!

13 minutes ago, knarthex said:

My part of ny is supposed to get hammered tonight and tomorrow. ..

I can't afford to miss any more work. ..

Well, don't get hammered if you're planning on going into work... Obviously! :lol::poke:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

So, I want an interesting bust to be my first bust - does anyone have a recommendation? I tried to get the Steampunk Princess bust from CMoN to do the job, but everyone knows how well that acquisition went. I'd like to avoid anything by CMoN, and I'm wary of Scale 75 after reading about the copyright infringement issues.

Is Darksword still doing the tiefling bust with the displacer kitten? If they are, mebbe that is an option?

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Sylverthorne said:

Is Darksword still doing the tiefling bust with the displacer kitten? If they are, mebbe that is an option?

I found it...but that might be a liiiittle out of my price range.

2 minutes ago, Crowley said:

@Paradoxical Mouse You could always go for the @Morihalda bust from Bombshell. 

did really like that bust when I saw it...

DSM4801, if anyone's looking for the tiefling, btw. Since the DarkSword site is only really searchable by premade terms or DSM#

Edited by Paradoxical Mouse
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

So, I want an interesting bust to be my first bust - does anyone have a recommendation? I tried to get the Steampunk Princess bust from CMoN to do the job, but everyone knows how well that acquisition went. I'd like to avoid anything by CMoN, and I'm wary of Scale 75 after reading about the copyright infringement issues.

The animals on Figone are good price and seem to be a good starting point. That's part of why I got the lion head. At 16lbs he wasn't as costly as many others too. They have a female lion, the water buffalo Siri did, and I think a t-rex at least. 

Darksword does have the tiefling; I just picked her up recently. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Cyradis said:

The animals on Figone are good price and seem to be a good starting point. That's part of why I got the lion head. At 16lbs he wasn't as costly as many others too. They have a female lion, the water buffalo Siri did, and I think a t-rex at least. 

Darksword does have the tiefling; I just picked her up recently. 

Yup. Figured the Dark Sword out. I have the ReaperCon Dragon Bust, but I wanted to start with something human. I've already drawn human features in large scale studies, so I'd feel more comfortable starting with that.

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, LittleBluberry said:

Was unavailable last time I checked.  I think they sold more than expected at ReaperCon.  :;): 

Yeah, I waited too long at ReaperCon, and they were sold out. ::(:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4

6 minutes ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

Yup. Figured the Dark Sword out. I have the ReaperCon Dragon Bust, but I wanted to start with something human. I've already drawn human features in large scale studies, so I'd feel more comfortable starting with that.

Gotcha. I was going with the opposite; if I mess up an animal, I can conceal the glitch with fuzz and fur texturing. A human has more riding on looking human and getting smooth blends actually smooth. Figone does have some humanoid/soft monster stuff, goblins and whatnot - reasonable prices. I've been perusing Competition Minis, and they have some small human busts that won't break the bank too. 

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, Crowley said:

Yeah, I waited too long at ReaperCon, and they were sold out. ::(:

Me too.  But I'm glad to see that they got good sales, because hopefully this encourages them to make more!  And new ones!  ^_^ 

• Like 9

On 2/6/2018 at 7:32 AM, Lord of the Dish Pit said:

Pixel murdered my way to a few more trophies in Skyrim, finally got the Fallout 4 season pass as it was 1/2 off, and awoke this morning with the joyous feeling that accompanies both Reaper new release day and the fact that I managed to sleep through the super bowl. (every year I get stuck working it and it is not fun dealing with drunk fans, both in and out of the kitchen,so being able to ignore it entirely was very pleasant.) 

Supposedly it's supposed to snow again this evening. Good, I haven't thus far gotten around to building a snowman this year.

Do you want to build a snowman...?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, knarthex said:

My part of ny is supposed to get hammered tonight and tomorrow. ..

I can't afford to miss any more work. ..

Now that is what I call coordinating a party!  an entire state hammered for a day and a half?  that is impressive!

1 hour ago, Crowley said:

Any and all? 

Still haven't painted one up yet. 

I accomplished both! Also mailed off the Roller Girl I painted up!

Well, don't get hammered if you're planning on going into work... Obviously! :lol::poke:

:ph34r:  Ive been ninjaed

• Haha 7