Froggy the Great

Randomness XIII: Cognitive Dissonance While You Wait

3 minutes ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

Good Hunting and Good Luck.

One of the things I found in the collection is the human form of Takhisis from the Dragonlance Villains box set - that's coming home with me regardless of price. Some other stuff I remember seeing - an old TSR air elemental, a winged snake from Ral Partha (that I used to own back in the day), and the "evil general" from TSR's Battle System game. The first Grenadier white dragon from the Dragon Lords series. Possibly the blue dragon. A Grenadier cave fisher. And from the Comedy Lords box set the pizza delevery skeleton and the wings of the pegasus fighter bomber (and possibly the body as well).

There's also a few things I couldn't identify off the top of my head but that I think I may pick up, like a skeletal sabre-toothed tiger.

• Like 6

The magic continues: another short-short picked up tonight. 

I'm gonna be so depressed next week when this streak ends.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:

One of the things I found in the collection is the human form of Takhisis from the Dragonlance Villains box set - that's coming home with me regardless of price. Some other stuff I remember seeing - an old TSR air elemental, a winged snake from Ral Partha (that I used to own back in the day), and the "evil general" from TSR's Battle System game. The first Grenadier white dragon from the Dragon Lords series. Possibly the blue dragon. A Grenadier cave fisher. And from the Comedy Lords box set the pizza delevery skeleton and the wings of the pegasus fighter bomber (and possibly the body as well).

There's also a few things I couldn't identify off the top of my head but that I think I may pick up, like a skeletal sabre-toothed tiger.

Cool selections. Dont have the comedy lords, do have most of the others.  Skeletal pizza guy is pretty hilarious! ::D:

The cave fisher is something I have only seen pictures of.

Good luck!

• Like 3

One of our Pathfinder players hung back after the game and said that she was getting rid of some of her stuff in storage, and that there were some "dragon figurines" in there somewhere, and they're in kind of rough shape, but I know you like dragons and all, so instead of my giving them to Goodwill, would you-

Me: YES I WOULD TOTALLY LOVE TO ADOPT ALL OF YOUR DRAGONS PLEASE THANK YOU ::):

Granted, I have no clue what I could be getting, could be anything from OOP metal minis to cheap plastic dragon figurines like what you'd find in curiosity shops, but I'm so glad she's giving me first dibs. ^_^

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 17

Accept them all, Oneboot. Accept them all. 

If you do get some odd /rare /obscure things think of the fun to be had by posting pictures of them so that this lot can ID them. 

• Like 9

10 hours ago, Crowley said:

The interview *did* go well, they're gonna bring me in for an in person interview next week! 

Congrats!

Hope it works out for you!

1 hour ago, OneBoot said:

One of our Pathfinder players hung back after the game and said that she was getting rid of some of her stuff in storage, and that there were some "dragon figurines" in there somewhere, and they're in kind of rough shape, but I know you like dragons and all, so instead of my giving them to Goodwill, would you-

Granted, I have no clue what I could be getting, could be anything from OOP metal minis to cheap plastic dragon figurines like what you'd find in curiosity shops, but I'm so glad she's giving me first dibs. ^_^

Huzzah!

Grenadier, Rafm, Ral Partha, Early Citadel, Heartbreaker...

****Drools***

One can dream, right?

*** Whispers to WOOF Ninja Wolves, prepare to infiltrate and loot!!!***

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, OneBoot said:

Huzzah!

I hope you get a wonderful pile of dragony goodness.  If they're nice you might trade with cookies. Cause, you know, if you give a dragon a cookie...

• Like 6
  • Haha 5

morning all...

Caught up on Star Trek Discovery last night.... tomorrow's episode is the season finale... :blink: It's a very different Star Trek...  but, I think... still Trek. 

• Like 5

17 hours ago, Crowley said:

NYC got a little snow this afternoon... and by a little, I mean some heavy flurries. 

We got about a 1/4 inch or so up here near Albany.

7 hours ago, OneBoot said:

Huzzah!

Cool! Good luck to you in your dragon adoption efforts.

• Like 5

I iz painting on Lost World and Children of the Grave Project!

Now to make dinner, continue after that.

Youngest Vixen is already out for 4 days of Carnaval.

Oldest will be home for dinner since you has to work tonight.

Oh.. I'm making Tacos

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 8

On the drive to take the little girls to karate I commented that the sun was bright and how it was going to be a sunny day.  The 10 year old's response was, "Ohmygoodness, there are no clouds in the sky!  Today is going to be the best day ever!"  When she's in a good mood the world smiles with her.  ^_^ 

EDIT:  For those keeping score at home, yes, today is the first sunny day in a long while.  And it's a Saturday.  I anticipate they will get very muddy playing outside later...  

Edited by LittleBluberry
  • Like 9
  • Haha 3

No sun here! Been raining since about six o'clock. Had a nice dead-out four hours of sleep there that was absolutely delightful.

Monk playing on the TV. Like, every single episode the murderer kills somebody, and then kills somebody else to cover up, and then that's how they're finally caught. Kinda need to mix it up some here.

Breakfast time. Bacon, I think.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, OneBoot said:

Huzzah!

Pics will be expected, of course. ::P:

• Like 6

We have been presented with a lot of snow.

Yesterday afternoon one of the custodians of the apartment buildings across the street brought his snowblower over and cleared our driveway and front walk. ^_^

• Like 13