Froggy the Great

Randomness XIII: Cognitive Dissonance While You Wait

46 minutes ago, TheAuldGrump said:

(And gives me an excuse to paint up a bunch of Bones gnolls, and maybe buy a box of gnolls from Frostgrave, using the larger Bones gnolls as the nastier characters.).

The Auld Grump

One never needs an excuse to acquire an army of gnolls! ....or maybe I just like gnolls, it's hard to say.  They'll probably be the next project started in my desk... ^_^

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

One never needs an excuse to acquire an army of gnolls! ....or maybe I just like gnolls, it's hard to say.  They'll probably be the next project started in my desk... ^_^

Truth!!

10 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:

Well, that collection I'm curating is for sale (and cheap)...  Just saying.

Well, can you share what they've got? Feel free to PM me!!

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Crowley said:

Truth!!

Well, can you share what they've got? Feel free to PM me!!

I should have a list of al the interesting stuff by tomorrow...

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Pegazus said:

UPS!!! I forgot that my wife signed up for package awareness or whatever it is they off. Her Valentines Day gift was supposed to be a surprise. *sigh*

Oh well. Wish there was a “gift” button that they could click so she doesn’t get a notification a package is coming.

Your wife ALWAYS knew that she was getting a gift. She still doesn't know what it is, so nothing has really changed. ::):

• Like 6

44 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Ah, just found my inspiration for the day. :lol:

How do you explain this? Maybe really bad BO? I mean he lifts his arms and they drop like flies. I've met a couple people with that ability over the years.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Totally harmless. 

*sends vulpine agents to not only click the checkout button on the cart but also to ensure that cart amounts are in $40 increments*  see, us foxes are handier than agents of meow, because we make sure you get more free stuff :p

Foxes are welcome to join WOOF!

World Organisation Of Furballs ( AKA All Mammals except Cats...They belong in M.E.O.W.)

Canines form the bulk.

Beware of R.I.B.B.I.T. !!!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Foxes are welcome to join WOOF!

World Organisation Of Furballs ( AKA All Mammals except Cats...They belong in M.E.O.W.)

Canines form the bulk.

Beware of R.I.B.B.I.T. !!!

I'll keep such in mind, but us foxes aren't as fond of various memberships - something about remembering all those cards when you're distracted by shiny objects and whatnot ^_^

As for ribbit, I dunno, they offered me cupcakes a while back... But I suppose woof has cookies, which are much more enjoyable :wub:

-----

In other news, I'm tempted to create some sort of theme army, not only because several others are doing it but I already have a decent starter going for such.  I swear it isn't an excuse to acquire more gnolls and minotaurs, nope, nope, not at all. 

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

I'll keep such in mind, but us foxes aren't as fond of various memberships - something about remembering all those cards when you're distracted by shiny objects and whatnot ^_^

As for ribbit, I dunno, they offered me cupcakes a while back... But I suppose woof has cookies, which are much more enjoyable :wub:

-----

In other news, I'm tempted to create some sort of theme army, not only because several others are doing it but I already have a decent starter going for such.  I swear it isn't an excuse to acquire more gnolls and minotaurs, nope, nope, not at all. 

I build armies all the time, just for fun and display to give me an excuse to paint and include whatever I want.

Not playing a game with it also means I can base and do what I want.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Your wife ALWAYS knew that she was getting a gift. She still doesn't know what it is, so nothing has really changed. ::):

Well, yeah, but she wouldn’t know when was the surprise. On business travel so she couldn’t reasonably expect it until after I got back. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

I build armies all the time, just for fun and display to give me an excuse to paint and include whatever I want.

Not playing a game with it also means I can base and do what I want.

*nods* I definitely agree... That's why I'm seriously contemplating it myself.  Got enough to start and a good portion on my wish list would also fit into said army ^_^

Edited by WhiteWulfe
Spelling error
  • Like 3

After getting fifteen submissions out last night I've sent another eleven now today. Don't think there's anyone else I can bombard with my words right now.

Time to go plop.

• Like 7