Froggy the Great

Randomness XIII: Cognitive Dissonance While You Wait

Grump is roaring, and the kids seem to be yelling Kill it! and Run Away! at the same time.

I am guessing either dragon or devil. :;,;::devil:

• Like 8
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, PaganMegan said:

Grump is roaring, and the kids seem to be yelling Kill it! and Run Away! at the same time.

I am guessing either dragon or devil. :;,;::devil:

Weren't they just in the kitchen?  Perhaps it's an overdone lasagna!!

• Haha 6

6 minutes ago, eldamir said:

Weren't they just in the kitchen?  Perhaps it's an overdone lasagna!!

Now that would be a reason for a rout.

Instead of a party where Lasagna is eaten a Lasagna where the party is eaten.

• Haha 5

I used to have a girlfriend who liked to pull that on our dates.

She really had a way  about her.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

10 hours ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

Thanks @LittleBluberry

I'm running 2 campaigns right now - Tomb of Annihilation (so, jungles and temples) and the Starfinder Adventure path (so, sci-fi ships and planets). 

On my definitely list is Old World - Flagstone and Jungle Vines and some sort of sci-fi flooring, and some sort of good generic ground. Finally, I want something for pirates and taverns. I want to use these to base all of my minis, so I'm having trouble deciding on just a few.

I plan to use Flagstone for my Mouslings, since it seems like a decent all purpose town tile.

I use the Greenstuffworld Rolling Pins, you might want to compare.

There are great designs for all kind of themes.

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 4

Nothing has ever made me want to win an Olympic medal more than the cute cat things the South Koreans are giving the medalists.... :ik_oops:

• Like 8

There's no point in putting bacon in a salad if the pieces are so little you can't taste it! 

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

5 hours ago, Marvin said:

I used to have a girlfriend who liked to pull that on our dates.

She really had a way  about her.

Dropping a pit fiend on the deck of a ship and then sending you home?

That's... different...

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Feeling rather proud of myself at the moment.

I've been stuck at the halfway point of my exercise programme for months now, because I couldn't manage the final week 6 goal, an uninterrupted 25 minute jog.

But lately, I've been doing a re-jigged version of the programme, where I jog once a week instead of three times, to cut down on injuries (I don't think I'm built for jogging), and this morning I finally managed to jog for the full 25 minutes.

At last I can see what week 7 is all about.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Nothing has ever made me want to win an Olympic medal more than the cute cat things the South Koreans are giving the medalists.... :ik_oops:

It's a (rather cartoony) stuffed white tiger. They were talking about it during something my wife had on when I got home from work the other day.

1 hour ago, redambrosia said:

There's no point in putting bacon in a salad if the pieces are so little you can't taste it! 

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

That's just WRONG!!!

In other news, I think my giveadam is busted...

• Like 6

Was so proud of myself. Sitting in bed, thinking about a work problem, solving said work problem, then resolving to not lay in bed waiting for the alarm. No! I was going to get a jump on my day!

Thus, I sprang from bed and turned off the alarm... two minutes before it was set to go off. I’m going to pretend it was two hours, and make my Wednesday glorious.

• Like 3
  • Haha 9

And then there was that one Maundy Thursday where senior R.I.B.B.I.T. executives showed up drunk and in bunny-face (like blackface but fuzzier, longer ears, and much less offensive) at a top-secret R.A.B.B.I.T. coordination meeting.  Talk about awkward...

Edited by Froggy the Great
  • Like 2
  • Haha 9
  • Confused 1

I have a hard time rooting for people at the olympics. Mostly because I want them all to do really well. Like, they're all amazing, they've all worked hard to get there, they all deserve cute cat dolls. I feel so bad for them when they mess up :wacko:

Except the cheaters. They deserve their face plants.

• Like 12

Oh!  This is huge!  So my (adopted) 8yo told me a couple nights ago that I was the best dad he's ever had.   

As far as father figures go I'm the fourth he's had, so from him this actually means something!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 7