Froggy the Great

Randomness XIII: Cognitive Dissonance While You Wait

11 minutes ago, Unruly said:

Shia LeBouf, Actual Cannibal.

Hello, earworm.

On a related note, know what this is?

E12937D3-AE28-49E2-AC13-CA0C511616B3.thumb.jpeg.78e74b586d618ebef3186d431eed6633.jpeg

The mostly dead carcass of a brain weasel.

Edited by Sophie was taken
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Watching Camelot.

I did NOT expect this movie no make me sniffle! :huh:

Never seen it before, but THOUGHT I knew about it.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Unruly said:

Eh, I'm single and have cats that aren't allowed in the bathroom because they like to make toilet paper confetti. So the shower doesn't get cleaned often. 

Don't let your dreams be dreams! JUST... DO IT!

- Shia LeBouf, Actual Cannibal.

Fuel filters are generally pretty easy to replace, in my experience. Granted, the only one I've ever had to replace was on a 1995 Jeep Cherokee, but it was super simple. The fuel line came of of the tank, then after a short distance it fed into the filter, which was located near one of the rear tires under the car. All you had to do was pinch the fuel line, remove the filter by unplugging it from the two ends of the fuel line and removing a couple bolts that held it to the car, then plug the new one in and replace the bolts.

Get yourself a Haynes repair manual for your car. They're great, and usually only cost about $20-30. They're full of pictures, and are about as close as you can get to an actual manufacturer service manual without spending $500.

For that age of vehicle you can usually find a manual in either very good or brand new condition on the EvilBay for a significant smaller outlay than from your local bookstore/online retiler.

GEm

• Like 3

Oh good grief. 

Two more hours of work to go and this is what our normally full parking lot looks like.

IMG_1335.thumb.JPG.bae235fdfaa92500128d9596685d194f.JPG

Pretty sure maybe one of those cars is an actual customers.

The rest are staff.

Thanks a lot snow.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

I've always liked the early Black Crowes stuff - it's stuff that I can actually sing to without people trying to kill me with the nearest blunt/sharp object.

• Like 3

Despised them when I was a very young man, but I came around. Dude's a great songwriter.

Also, "She Talks To Angels" is really fun to play on the guitar.

Edited by Marvin
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, Darsc Zacal said:

Oh good grief. 

Two more hours of work to go and this is what our normally full parking lot looks like.

IMG_1335.thumb.JPG.bae235fdfaa92500128d9596685d194f.JPG

Pretty sure maybe one of those cars is an actual customers.

The rest are staff.

Thanks a lot snow.

Deals at Loblaws (aka Superstore) that good eh? :P

As for it being a lot of snow, guessing you're on the coast?  You can still see pavement, us prairie folk use the words "eh, not that much" when it's 3-4" of snow ^_^

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

As for it being a lot of snow, guessing you're on the coast?  You can still see pavement, us prairie folk use the words "eh, not that much" when it's 3-4" of snow ^_^

You guessed it.

I'm Alberta born and raised but folks raised here... Well...

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Deals at Loblaws (aka Superstore) that good eh? :P

This is exactly what I was thinking. ::D: We're having an almost snowless winter and it's deeper than that. Most places it's about ankle deep with the odd drifts up to chest deep. Prairie winds... Whatever snow there is piles in a few spots.

• Like 5

Don't start me. It's still snowing here, and we have to go retrieve the house mate (yes. We have a renter. It's a good arrangement), from the airport.

I'm not looking forward to this. I am a grown-pants adult, and I don't know how to handle this fluffy white crap on the ground....

*sigh*

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

I guess I am going to Hell.

Have made dinner, it is on the table and I have fork halfway to my mouth when my wife says "You know what day of the week it is?".

- Pause - 

OOps. 

It is Lent. 

As an Episcopalian, I [we] am/are supposed to be observing certain dietary proscriptions.

I'm not just eating meat but actual Bacon on a Wednesday, during Lent.

I had Bacon for lunch as well.

Regular or Extra Crispy........

GEM

Edited by Green Eyed Monster
Artistic Improvement
  • Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1