Sign in to follow this  
Clearman

Faction Winner and Loser

I'm sure I missed this in a different thread, but who was the winning faction and the loosing faction?

Also, can't remember if the River Widows were announced and the end of ReaperCon 16, or later down the road.  In other words, was a new faction for R 18 announced? 

Edited by OneBoot

The winners were the River Widows.

I have a vague recollection of the guys who had lead for the first couple of days losing, but I can't remember who they were. >.>

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Inarah said:

No new faction was announced. That will happen sometime in the spring. 

rumor had it it might be vampires or were wolves...

• Like 4

RW did do a big rally on the final day. I'm just glad I didn't kill anther faction off. C'thon last year & RW this year......:ph34r:

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Clearman said:

Interesting that River Widows won.  Last I heard they were in last place.  Quite the rally. 

25 minutes ago, pcktlnt said:

They were last place? Maggotcrown was last for two nights in a row. ^.^

You're both right...  Maggotcrown was last Thursday & Friday, River Widows were last on Saturday but somehow they pulled out first on Sunday.  I have no idea how the points get counted, but I'm not complaining.  :ph34r:

• Like 5

7 hours ago, LittleBluberry said:

You're both right...  Maggotcrown was last Thursday & Friday, River Widows were last on Saturday but somehow they pulled out first on Sunday.  I have no idea how the points get counted, but I'm not complaining.  :ph34r:

I'm thinking that the faction points from the games that Reaper Wolf ran weren't counted until the last day.  Depending on the factions of the players that could have been a big margin (if most of the players were Widows, then most of the points generated would have gone to the Widows regardless of what faction completed their goals in game).

• Like 1

10 hours ago, pcktlnt said:

They were last place? Maggotcrown was last for two nights in a row. ^.^

Maggotcrown moved up to 2nd place on day 3, with the River Widows down to 4th. On the last day, somehow Bonehenge dropped to the bottom, and the Widows jumped from last to first.

I've managed to sign the book both times (for those who don't know, Bryan made a cool book that the members of each of the winning factions get to sign on Sunday after the Auction).

Last year I was Duskwardens.  This year I jumped ship (*rimshot*) to the River Widows, due to the nautical theme.  What can I say, I'm a sailor.  Wondering what the next faction will be?  Do I continue my trend of being a mercenary, going to the new-hotness (or less charitably band-wagonning) or stick with the River Widows until they finally get their numbers to the point where they purge all of the men?

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Clearman said:

Interesting that River Widows won.  Last I heard they were in last place.  Quite the rally.

I was River Widows.  I didn't choose it, I deduced it from the figure in my bag.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1