Shin Okada

02963: Adventuring Accessories II

great work, your washes and highlighting really bring out the detail in the scene

Edited by Tjrez
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lazarp
      I made these out of cotton wool and watered down white glue 
      Hope you like them as much as I do! 

next to a wizards of the coast water elemental:

next to Reaper 77280: Lich:

• By wickedshifty
      Happy with how this came out! 

• By quidamcorvus
      Ezren, Iconic Male Human Wizard from Reaper Miniatures.
      More on my BLOG.

• By jonaas33
      Finally got around to painting this awesome fig today.  I was torn between painting it like a lava monster or a blue/green chameleon.  I am running an adventure next weekend that takes place deep inside a mountain, so I decided on the lava lizard style so I have a little something extra to throw at the party if they are having too easy of a time.  I am definitely going to snag another one of these to paint with bright greens and blues at some point though.  I think I will also go over the feathers on the head along with the arm hair later this week to brighten them up a little.  I wanted those parts to be the biggest feature, so I want them to look blazing hot.  Critiques and advice are always welcome, thank you in advance!

• By GodOfCheese
      I was playing around with ways to build a translucent base for her when I thought, "hey, where would a Fire Mephit spend the Fourth of July?  Why, at the beach, of course!"

(although not risqué, the model is partially nude, so there are only a few poses and viewing angles that I considered safe under the board's rules.  Other poses are visible at https://1drv.ms/f/s!AlVvpBv_HhuMzKVA9TEd-D0c1rTOSg)

• Who's Online   23 Members, 4 Anonymous, 139 Guests (See full list)