• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Nightwing
      Here is the female assassin from the Grenadier Action Art set “Monsters”. I don’t really think of female assassins as monsters, except in the metaphorical sense. I would have been a little disappointed if a box labeled “Monsters” had had a bunch of people. But anyway... Her face is a bit rough; the sculpting makes her look old, but her short dress seems to imply a young woman. But maybe it’s just a long shirt?  

• By Arkadiusz.M
      Hello everyone i wanted to share custom made statue for painters that i sculpted, Dragon Queen.
      Hope you enjoy it!

UPDATE!!
      Video :-)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucTWRfZUP3I

• By Glitterwolf
      Another recruit for my Nippon, Land of the Rising Moon Army.
      This is a Centaur I painted as a Oni ( demon) with a fire tail.
      Hope you guys like it.
      Acquired from @Jasper_the_2nd thanks again!
      It's a Clan War mini.

• By HolkDiggity
      I've been wanting to paint a bust since I got back from ReaperCon. I missed my chance to pick up Julie Guthrie's beautiful sculpt from the convention, so I did a bit of research. I had already picked up a larger scale mini from FeR Miniatures at Scale 75's table this year, so I started there. In addition to some more intricately detailed stuff, FeR also had a few busts that seemed a bit more on the simple side, so I grabbed them. They're both in the "Portraits From the Middle Ages" line. I started with this one, the Saxon Huscarl, Hastings, 1066.

I started off by doing the face, using Reaper's HD flesh quadrilogy(?) I mixed them to create midtones, but it still came out less smooth than I had hoped. I think it looks ok for a first go, but I definitely have so much room for improvement. I'm definitely going to do a bit of touching up on the face.

I did the eyes next, and I really like the way that they turned out! They give him such a ruthless look! After this, I base coated the chainmail in dark grey mixed with some black, and then I left it there for the night. I'm going to try and do the metals as non-metallic, so we'll see how that goes!

• By GodOfCheese
      This bones mini came attached to a rectangular base, like a coffin-top. The base was larger than a standard grid, so I chopped it off and stuck the mini on this base instead.  I figured it would give her a fun windswept look, like she was glaring down at the battlefield from a height.  :-)

The TMM globbed in a strange way on this mini that wasn't obvious to the naked eye.  I'm wondering if some of this is glare...?

Next problem: the base made her too tall to fit into my miniature storage...

• Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)