buglips*the*goblin

Guindyloo and Buglips paint DHL 03100: Thanis the Bonecaller

Just to add to this & show the goblin isn't as clumsy as he appears, I had this figure at one time & the staff broke on mine as well. It's a weak point in other wise fantastic figure. Something to watch out for if you take on this figure yourselves! Onward!

• Like 13

Thank you both, I love this!

On a sidenote, I accidently clicked on "Ignore Signature" from Buglips.

No idea what that means or how to restore it?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

On a sidenote, I accidently clicked on "Ignore Signature" from Buglips.

No idea what that means or how to restore it?

Go to the very top of the forum where it says your name in the top right corner and click on it. From the dropdown, click on Account Settings. The Overview section should be the default view and to the right of that screen, it will say "Other Settings" click on "Ignored Users" below that. It will list Buglips under your Ignored Users section with a note that you're ignoring his signature. Next to his name, click on the little Gear and select to stop ignoring him. You will then be able to see his signature again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Spooktalker
      Hi all, I thought you might like to see the Mordheim gang I just finished, particularly because it features a bunch of Reaper figures. It's hard to believe I started this over ten years ago. They sat around for years with a good portion done, and lately I've had my old projects in my sites and am finishing them off.

Mordheim Undead Gang

I wrote about them and shared more pics in a blog post here: https://belchedfromthedepths.blogspot.com/2018/06/mordheim-undead-gang.html

More pics of the reaper ones:

Reaper Matthias the Twisted, Vampire

I shared the vampire already here, so you may have seen him already. New backdrop with this pic for consistency.

Reaper Gravedigger
      Reaper humans are too tall, IMO, to mix in generally with Mordheim figures, but the vampire and gravedigger are conscious exceptions as they fit right in towering over their fellows.

There was no way I wasn't going to have this Reaper monkey in the crew. He's from a familiars pack.

Reaper Ghouls and Ghast

Reaper Hellhounds
      Last up are these Reaper hellhounds, or dire wolves, in Mordheim game terms. I was and am thinking of them as black dogs of yore like the barghest rather than wolves.

• By Othikent
      I did these guys a few months ago.

I challenged myself when I painted these guys and avoided using washes. I'm very happy with the turnout.
      I'd love to hear what you all think.
    • By Felltyde
      Finally finished these two, been sitting around for awhile 

• By TheOldGuard
      Greetings!

I've been working on this scary Reaper DHL Lich for a week or so. There is a rich blue glowy effect on his eyes but it doesn't seem to have come out that clearly on these pics.

Anyway, thanks for looking!

• Who's Online   11 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)