• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By kazmania7
      Been awhile since I posted anything so thought I post the work I've done since last posted. I had just recently gotten reaper's bright turquoise HD so of course just had to try it out.

• By kazmania7
      been awhile since I posted anything so thought I'd post my work since last I posted.

• By kazmania7
      Been awhile since posted anything so here's my work I've done since last I posted.

For her I tried to make the osl not that bright as if she was in daylight.
    • By Geoff Davis
      03880: Phineas Greybone, Necromancer sculpted by Tre Manor

Overall I'm really happy with how the light effects worked out.  This was a really difficult miniature to photograph.  The main challenges painting him were the glowing skull and the very irregular base.  I tired to make the skull stand out by making very deep purple shadows around it.  I used red, orange and white glazes and appear to glow, but without making it look too orange.  Making the base look dark enough was very difficult because it has a very irregular surface and every jagged edge catches the real light and makes it look brighter than I want it to in comparison to the shadow areas on the main figure.  In future for a project of this type, I would use a smoother style of base so I have more control over the shadows and lighting like on the main figure. 

Comments and criticism are welcome. 

• By Spooktalker
      Hi all, I thought you might like to see the Mordheim gang I just finished, particularly because it features a bunch of Reaper figures. It's hard to believe I started this over ten years ago. They sat around for years with a good portion done, and lately I've had my old projects in my sites and am finishing them off.

Mordheim Undead Gang

I wrote about them and shared more pics in a blog post here: https://belchedfromthedepths.blogspot.com/2018/06/mordheim-undead-gang.html

More pics of the reaper ones:

Reaper Matthias the Twisted, Vampire

I shared the vampire already here, so you may have seen him already. New backdrop with this pic for consistency.

Reaper Gravedigger
      Reaper humans are too tall, IMO, to mix in generally with Mordheim figures, but the vampire and gravedigger are conscious exceptions as they fit right in towering over their fellows.

There was no way I wasn't going to have this Reaper monkey in the crew. He's from a familiars pack.

Reaper Ghouls and Ghast

Reaper Hellhounds
      Last up are these Reaper hellhounds, or dire wolves, in Mordheim game terms. I was and am thinking of them as black dogs of yore like the barghest rather than wolves.

• Who's Online   39 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)