aku-chan

Ventar - Champion of Chaos

63Qzupf.jpgvmvsJDJ.jpgiUkafhX.jpg

Once a mere gladiator, Ventars brutality in the arena attracted the attentions of the Dark Gods. Remade into one of their champions, he now travels from battlefield to battlefield seeking out those that can provide him with an entertaining fight.

Presenting Ventar, an Exalted Deathbringer with Ruinous Axe from GamesWorkshops Age of Sigmar range.

This one was a bit of a challenge as non-human skin tones are outside of my comfort zone, but I don't think I did too badly.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.

• Like 19

OUTSTANDING! Big Red is one NASTY yet BEAUTIFUL piece of work. Your work with colors & brush is SPLENDID. The imaginative base finishes the creation off WONDERFULLYVERY WELL DONE once more!

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the comments everybody!

14 hours ago, malefactus said:

OUTSTANDING! Big Red is one NASTY yet BEAUTIFUL piece of work. Your work with colors & brush is SPLENDID. The imaginative base finishes the creation off WONDERFULLYVERY WELL DONE once more!

I can't take much credit for the base, the rock and thorny vine he's standing on are part of the mini.

Excellent paint job!!

The red skin is very fitting for a servant of Khorne, too.:winkthumbs:

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By KingMob
      For your consideration: Reaper Bones miniature Female Anti-Paladin.

It wasn't until I started on my idea for the shield that I realized that *it* was the Main Character. Not exactly a daemon-possessed sword, but a symbiotic relationship none-the-less. Extravagant tone with bright, decadent colors. She-Hulk for the hair.  Massive Voodoo for the dots. (More dots!) My cat Zen for the eyes. (He's a Tom.) Lots of non-textured areas to tell a story. Great player character or reoccurring NPC. 
      A lesson of extreme - in Color and form. The armor was protective but the clothing was tattered like a torn mesh bodysuit. Heavy straps encircled limbs and the armored boots formed like hooves. Toothy maw adornment on the armor hints at hunger. A very introspective Pin-Up.

I hope you enjoy. :)

• By Metalchaos
      Here are "many" pictures of my entry for the Reaper 4th Quarterly Facebook Group Painting Contest.
      I wanted unusual colors for the armor and after painting her, I decided to call her "Pink kills".
      Shaern Female Antipaladin was scuplted by Bobby Jackson.
      The pieces of monster on the base are parts from Reaper's 03334, Creature Components and 03440, Creature Components II.

The first picture was my entry in the contest. Comments and critiques are very welcome.

• By aku-chan

Little is known of Father Mordicais past, before he pledged his allegiance to the God of Plagues, but the speed at which he and his Chalice Of Filth warband have gained notoriety amongst the multitudes that battle for the attentions of the Dark Gods make him someone to be feared and respected.

Presenting Father Mordicai - The Lord of Corruption, he is the leader of one half of Games Workshops latest Warhammer 40K starter set.

Not completely happy with this one.
      Made a mess basing him, there's sand all clumped up around his feet. I also couldn't get his arms to attach properly (they dry-fitted perfectly at the start, so I'm not sure what changed), leaving a sizeable gap around his shoulders.
      At least I didn't do too terrible of a job painting him.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By dunker79
      Hello guys! I have not posted in a while, hope you like this mini I painted last month. C&c welcomed. 

• By Glitterwolf
      WARNING NUDITY so LINKS.

EDIT:
       Since Photbucket got Evil I linked my Putty and Paint Page here:

http://www.puttyandpaint.com/projects/15073

This is my first take on a bust. It's from Kabuki 1/6 scale.
      Since she's a Not Red Sonja, I gave her warpaint like Conan has.

I tried a freehand tattoo, it's supposed to be a stylized Dragon/Snake eating his own tail.

I had loads of fun painting her.

Here Is my WIP if interested.

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/62241-ky-ra-bust-16-kabuki-by-xherman1964/

• Who's Online   39 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)