aku-chan

Ventar - Champion of Chaos

63Qzupf.jpgvmvsJDJ.jpgiUkafhX.jpg

Once a mere gladiator, Ventars brutality in the arena attracted the attentions of the Dark Gods. Remade into one of their champions, he now travels from battlefield to battlefield seeking out those that can provide him with an entertaining fight.

Presenting Ventar, an Exalted Deathbringer with Ruinous Axe from GamesWorkshops Age of Sigmar range.

This one was a bit of a challenge as non-human skin tones are outside of my comfort zone, but I don't think I did too badly.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.

• Like 20

OUTSTANDING! Big Red is one NASTY yet BEAUTIFUL piece of work. Your work with colors & brush is SPLENDID. The imaginative base finishes the creation off WONDERFULLYVERY WELL DONE once more!

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the comments everybody!

14 hours ago, malefactus said:

OUTSTANDING! Big Red is one NASTY yet BEAUTIFUL piece of work. Your work with colors & brush is SPLENDID. The imaginative base finishes the creation off WONDERFULLYVERY WELL DONE once more!

I can't take much credit for the base, the rock and thorny vine he's standing on are part of the mini.

Excellent paint job!!

The red skin is very fitting for a servant of Khorne, too.:winkthumbs:

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By peepster1976
      Almost done... Just the snow and some painting details... 
      Really liked the model, and is 1 of the main reasons I backed bones 3...the posture was tough, I liked that a lot. 
      One of my first serious attempt of NMM, very happy with it. Unfortunately Tha backside if the axe is better than the front.... A well... 
      Hope u like. 

Edit: icicles are from train-model building sets. Translucent plastic, and I sprayed a bit of white on the base of the icicle. 

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Millstone a member of the Farmers Guild from the game Guild Ball and part of my Old Fathers Harvest WIP thread.

I'm not too happy with her face (not that she had much of one to start with), but I think the rest turned out pretty good.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Valthorn_Illian
      Knocked out my first Dark Sword figure as a commission for a friend. It's also my first try at sketch style.

• By 72moonglum
      Hello guys and gals,
      here's a new figure I just finished, a Ral Partha figure from the eighties, a female warrior, kind of a bit barbaric, with axe and shield.  As Always, deciding just simple things like colors were kind of more time consuming than they should have been.  I did her hair black because I'd seen the same model very nicely painted and done blonde and didn't want to copy. This was sculpted by the great Julie Guthrie, sculpting goddess.

Also had no idea what color the shield should have been so eventually and randomly chose green!   Anyhoos, enjoy!
    • By dmpv01
      This is the bones casting. I wish I had gotten the metal version once I started painting this as it seems some details were lost, especially in the face, and I found it more difficult to paint.

• Who's Online   10 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)