• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By JackMann
      I'm playing a half-orc warpriest in a Pathfinder game who uses a huge ol' axe. I figured this would be a pretty good mini for him.

Base was made with GW Agrellan earth with some Vallejo pigments on it to give it some better color.

I used rattlesnake leather as his base skin color, with a wash of dark elf shadow and highlighted with green ochre.

I went with red hair, because why not? Reaper red hair triad.
    • By Disserrma
      The third mini from the Brigand trio (Gui, Bertrand, Hugo). He was a lot of fun to paint.
    • By Disserrma
      Another figure from the OOP Bretonnian army.  I painted him up as an older Robin Hood.
    • By Disserrma
      This guy came from a large number of Bretonnian miniatures given to my husband for a Warhammer army.  He never set up an army, but after many years of sitting ignored in boxes I've recently begun pulling some out and painting them to use as tabletop NPCs.

• By Disciple of Sakura
      I don't use huge Fire Giants in Pathfinder, but I ordered this guy with the intention of converting him into a demon or devil. At Origins this year, Reaper was selling blisters of bits, and one set was a bunch of wings, which included the wings from Bones 2's Orcus stand in (77316), so I slapped those on there, along with the forms from 77315 Fire Demon. I got a bit of a Green Goblin (from Ultimate Spider-Man) vibe, so I used purple as an accent color and made his hammer sort of fire-heated. The base includes some sculpted clay to round out the base.

• Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)