• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dunker79
      I am back!!! After 8 months of not touching my brush, I am a tad bit rusty. Hope you like my take on Varaug. C&c is always welcome!

• By Metalchaos
      Good day everyone, here is a classic Orc model from Ral Partha I painted some time ago. It's a 25mm tall metal "lead" model sculpted by Jeff Wilhelm and was part of TSR D&D 10-512 Monsters Boxed Set produced in 1992.

• By Doublesix66
      Getting all, I have just been painting up a couple of teams for my friends to play blood bowl again, I haven't played for years since I was in the Waterbowl league, it was fun to paint up some fantasy again been doing a lot of sci-fi-fi and Modern military recently so it was a welcome change and has spurred me on to dig out the box with all my unpainted teams in it and get one done each month.

This was the progress of the Wood Elf team which are called the 'Bare Arsed Chiefs'

Nearly finished just needs the bases/numbering doing 

The other team team I was doing at the same time was a norse one same stage just needs the bases/numbering doing 

Been fun as I said I'll get some pictures of my other teams done which are Skaven, Undead (with werewolves), halfings, Vampire Counts, Amazon

Raided my bits box to add some Team Score, turn & re-roll markers

Just deciding which team to do next .. any requests

• By aku-chan
      Started working on the Echoes of Death set. I have the whole set, but I also have an appalling track record when it comes to actually finishing my Kingdom Death figures, so I'm just building and painting them one at a time.

Starting with the Fighter (who's gigantic):-

So far, I've made a start on her skin:-

It's a basecoat of 1:1 Elf Skin/Rosy Skin with a Flesh Shade Wash.

I stopped here and took a piccy so I could get some idea of where her eyes are, I think buying some sort of magnifier is in my future.
    • By Sarducci
      Continuing my paint up of all the bosses in the Forge of Fury, here is Kavorgh, painted up to be the Orc Wight Champion.  My first time playing with a light box to get better pictures too :)

• Who's Online   31 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)