Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jay
      I'm participating in the Thanksgiving paint challenge. Here's my first figure.
      I really wanted to do better with the gems and her crown. There's a large seam line through her hair from side to side.
      I thought I should get some 22 gauge copper wire and create a circlet for her to hide it.
      The white fur on the edge of her armor isn't wonderful either. So much to learn!
      I've run out of steam on the figure so that will have to wait for later.
      Thanks for looking

77162: Yephima, Female Cloud Giant

• By Shin Okada
      I saw a tweet in Japanese which says soaking Bones in benzine for about 2 days (more precisely, 44 hours, he says) removed plasticizer and bones are hardened. Did somebody tried this before? Any successful experience? Or experienced some problem? 
    • By Logos
      Beard did not come out very good on Camera.  Otherwise I think he turned out pretty good.

• By Logos
      Not sure of the name on this one but he turned out pretty good.  I did the eyes on this one but because of the hood the camera I was using could pick it up and the flash washed everything out.

• By Logos
      I really like how this one turned out.  I wasn't too stoked on it at first but he really grew on me once I got some paint on him.

• Who's Online   10 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)