Reaperbryan

Don't ask me anything. Tell me something.

One of the earliest written Your Mom jokes is in Shakespeare's Titus Andronicus (I am sure they were well used, but here it is written). The line is spoken by Aaron the Moor to the evil lady's sons "villain, I have done thy mother". 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

The cleric figure in WotC's second boxed set of D&D prepainted player characters looks a LOT like Ron Jeremy, and is fairly easy to convert.

• Like 1

My Uncle Edward, US Navy, compressor engineer on the USS Decatur DD 936. Recovery of the Mercury Capsule, September 1961.

FB_IMG_1511309774694.jpg.e754bf8f6aac7e911f4cddce1447a8b5.jpg

• Like 13

Rob Reiner had some hard decisions to make with The Princess Bride. He KNEW from the BEGINNING he wanted Andre the Giant to play Fezzik, and was successful in getting him.

Reiner's first choice for Vizzini the Sicilian was Danny DeVito... who was otherwise occupied. So he picked Wallace Shawn, who came in to audition for another part entirely. And Wallace Shawn was petrified the whole time, because he KNEW that Danny DeVito was the RIGHT guy for the part, whereas Shawn didn't have a Sicilian bone in his body.

Shawn was wrong. He played the part wonderfully, iconically, and classically. Great job!

But sometimes when I watch that scene, I wonder how DeVito would have played it...

princessbridevizzini.jpg

• Like 7