SamuraiJack

Atlantis Mythology kickstarter 11/20

Same here!  I really like the sphinx but it is just too expensive for my blood.  I would have to give up some Bones 4 and the dragon from Joan of Arc and I don't think I want to do that.

• Like 2

Not too fond of the human miniatures either. But there are some really promising stuff concealed in their stretch goals that I look forward to seeing. :) The Hippogriff looks very nice. I really like the pose they've put it in. I hope we get a glance of the Chimera, too. :)

• Like 2

I actually like the Satyr and he is affordable so he's a maybe.  I also kind of like Hercules but I can't figure out what he is holding in his right hand. 

8 hours ago, Kro said:

I definitely like the Sphinx and Cerberus but like a few of you they seem too expensive for me...

Sphinx and Medusa here, but same logic. Not a fan of the human sculpts, which is a shame as I like their stories. 

In for minotaurs, will likely grab a Cyclops and maybe a few others.  I'd love to see the Hydra as that's one of my favorite monsters.

Edited by Jeneki
  • Like 1

I put this on reminder.

Actually I'm thinking of reducing my hoard and make sure I can paint what I have,

But that Medusa looks great, those werewolves are awesome and I would love to see what the Hydra will look like.

So..thinking about this one.

• Like 2

Just imagine the awkward moment when your evil wizard is about to complete his masterpiece, and asks his incompetent assistant to bring forth the dragon head.

It depends on your source material.  For example, the Chimera of Arezzo statue was lion head + goat head + snake tail (but no wings as seen here).

• Haha 1