• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By CAVBOSS
      WE ARE LIVE... https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/272456130/talon-games-cav-strike-ops-iii

• By Trevy
      What's up, denizens of the Reaper forums!
      I'm proud to be able to show you some of Breachstorm ; the new sci-fi skirmish game launching on 9/18/18. :D

Breachstorm is a small-scale, fast-paced game featuring 6-8 models per side that's streamlined to play in under an hour.
      Every part of the game - from picking your asymmetric, narrative objectives to setting up the terrain, is a crucial part of the game's strategy and a unique activation system allows players to take turns acting with small portions of their team lead by powerful Field Officers so you're never out of the action for long.

The Kickstarter features two factions - the felinoid Zhen'thrar prides and the human Homeworld Confederacy; each with their own unique playstyle and a several troop options rendered in highly detailed resin figures.

In addition, optional add-ons include cross-faction mercenary "contractors", deluxe acrylic tokens sets, measuring widgets, and laser-cut terrain templates.

Two more factions; the enigmatic Ativari Conclave and numerous Volucrid Host, as well as additional game components, variant sculpts and mercenary models will be available as stretch goals.

You can learn more about Breachstorm and even read the full rules and models statlines at www.breachstorm.com!  Stay tuned for the Kickstarter campaign launching 9/18/18!
    • By Dan d'Lyon
      Didn't see a thread for this one yet, so....

Sculpts by Roberto Chaudon and art by Danny Cruz.

I backed simply to help a new company.
    • By paintybeard
      A kickstarter from a company called Rebel Minis, who I have no experience with;

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1117146348/dark-hold-kobold-28mm-scale-miniatures-horde-for-r?ref=category_newest&ref=discovery

It looks like quite a good way to get a large number of figures, all rather old-school and not at all expensive.

There is an early-bird add-on of a goblin pack-bearer, which I like the look of.
    • By paintybeard
      I do like Copplestone Castings Future War range:

This chap has plainly had a REALLY bad day at the office.
  • Who's Online   32 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)