• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lexomatic
      This ends in 24 hours roughly.
      There's also a related previous kickestarter.

Expands on previous line.

• By pcktlnt
      About
      The Amazons are a new line of 28mm white metal and urethane resin table top gaming figurines from RBJ Game Company. Digitally rendered by Master Sculptor Bobby Jackson and faithfully brought to physical reality by Fortress Figures using cutting edge technology to bring you the unquestionably highest quality metal and resin miniature available today.

Stretch goals apply to any pledge of $50 or more.

(removed due to nudity) SCALE SHOT   PAINTED EXAMPLES   This project is for unpainted, white metal and/or resin figurines. Models are provided NOT painted. Models are scaled to 28mm toe to eye or 1:60. Models are provided with a plastic tab/slot base. White metal figurines are not toys and are intended only for adults. Models may require some assembly, may have sharp or pointed parts and are a choking hazard to anyone prone to put them in their mouth.

SHIPPING  
      On the end of the campaign, each backer will be issued a coupon code via e-mail to redeem at our on-line store for your pledge rewards. This worked out very well last time around seeming to be the simplest way and also allows for some last minute additions if you desire. Shipping fees are not included in the pledge level and will be collected at the time you redeem your coupon code.

Estimated shipping fees:
      U.S. $0 - $5 (U.S. receives free shipping for $50 or more pledges)
      Canada $0-$15 (Canada receives free shipping for $125 or more pledges)
      World Wide $0-20 (Free world wide shipping for $175 or more pledges)

Customs fees, duties, taxes, tariffs and or additional charges incurred at the shipping destination by the receiver are the responsibility of the receiver. RBJ Game company cannot accept any responsibility for additional charges imposed by the taxing authority of the legal jurisdiction of the receiving residency.
    • By Dan d'Lyon
      Didn't see a thread for this one yet, so....

Sculpts by Roberto Chaudon and art by Danny Cruz.

I backed simply to help a new company.
    • By Jasper_the_2nd
      While waiting for washes to dry on an exchange fig this morning, I decided I'd try getting a decent paint job onto a fig I pulled out of the latest BoGW that @robinh let me browse through last week.
      I pulled this fig because I thought it would work well as an evil mage type in the Savage Rifts setting.  But I didn't think I'd use it for the current game, as the last encounter is tonight, before we switch over to 5th Ed for a while.
      But what the heck, I'm going to see what I can do with him anyway.

Here's about 40 minutes of base coating. Robes/gloves will be dark red, tassley cloak thing will be purpley greys.  Lots of metals.

Anyone able to identify him?  GW?  Warzone maybe? (Identified below.....)

• By MojoBob
      This is my latest terrain piece for my tabletop games, a small gorge. It's about 300 x 150 mm, and at its deepest the gorge is about 30 mm deep.

It's not wide enough for vehicles in any scale larger than 6mm or 10-12mm. Maybe a jeep in 15mm, certainly nothing larger. There's just enough of a bend in it that you can't see right through from end to end.

I suspect that the rock formations would make geologists clench their fists and grind their teeth, but fortunately, I'm not a geologist.

• Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)