4 hours ago, londwch said:

The wings are excellent Citrine. Well done, have you been painting long?

I started painting with Testors enamel around 1989, with about 10 years break in the middle there.  After that break, I switched to acrylic paints. So yeah, I have been painting a while now.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Crowley
      While I still need to do his base, I finished of this pretty boy. 

• By Logos
      Has anyone picked up some of the new Wizkids Pathfinder Deep Cuts/D&D Marvelous figures?  I have to say that maybe Reaper should be concerned.  They seem to have better detail, they are primed (I know with Bones that doesn't necessarily matter), the plastic seems plenty durable, and the price is comparable if not cheaper.  

All I have done is 2 Displacer Beasts so far (been wanting some for a while and couldn't find anything that was good and/or affordable) and they turned out really nice.  They even came with 2 black disks to use as stands.  Just a flat disk of black plastic but once I put some flock on it they were more than adequate.  Just wanted to know what everyone else thought. 

Anyway also I have a bunch more on order (which means I ordered more Dwarves.....I really don't need more Dwarves..lol.) and will let you know what I think of those once I get them (note prices are Canadian).
      Dungeons & Dragons Nolzur’s Marvelous Miniatures: UMBER HULK [Wizkids]   
      $4.95
      Dungeons & Dragons Nolzur’s Marvelous Miniatures: TIEFLING MALE SORCERER [Wizkids] 
      $4.95
      Dungeons & Dragons Nolzur’s Marvelous Miniatures: TIEFLING FEMALE SORCERER [Wizkids]
      $4.95
      Dungeons & Dragons Nolzur’s Marvelous Miniatures: DWARF FEMALE WIZARD [Wizkids]
      $4.95
      Dungeons & Dragons Nolzur’s Marvelous Miniatures: DRAGONBORN MALE PALADIN [Wizkids]
      $4.95
      Dungeons & Dragons Nolzur’s Marvelous Miniatures: DRAGONBORN MALE FIGHTER [Wizkids]
      $4.95
      Dungeons & Dragons Nolzur’s Marvelous Miniatures: DRAGONBORN FEMALE FIGHTER [Wizkids] 
      $4.95
      Dungeons & Dragons Nolzur’s Marvelous Miniatures: Adventurer's Campsite [Wizkids] 
      $29.95
      Dungeons & Dragons Nolzur’s Marvelous Miniatures: Gnolls (2) [Wizkids] 
      $4.95
      Pathfinder Deep Cuts: RUSTY DRAGON BAR [Wizkids] 
      $24.95
      Pathfinder Deep Cuts: DWARF MALE SORCERER [Wizkids] 
      $4.95
      Pathfinder Deep Cuts: BARTENDER/DANCING GIRL [Wizkids] 
      $4.95
      Pathfinder Deep Cuts: Gnolls [Wizkids] 
      $4.95
      Pathfinder Deep Cuts: Elf Female Sorcerer (2) [Wizkids] 
      $4.95
      Dungeons & Dragons Nolzur’s Marvelous Miniatures: BEHOLDER [Wizkids] 
      $4.95
      Dungeons & Dragons Nolzur’s Marvelous Miniatures: Dwarf Wizard (2
      $4.95
    • By Logos
      Another bones 3 model set I am not sure of the name of.....(I'll update the title once some one lets me know) but I like how they turned out and they didn't take long to do.

• By Logos
      Literally painted this in 10-15 minutes.  Would have been shorter but had to wait for the paint to dry in between lol.  I really like how it turned out.  Might do some more of these if I want to add flying robo monkeys to my campaign to terrorize the PCs with lol.

• Who's Online   37 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)