Jump to content
Adrift

Barrow Warden Lord #03653

Recommended Posts

It  certainly didn't take you long to blow off the rust. The Living Impaired Lad is a WONDERFULLY  horrifying creation, BEAUTIFULLY painted & based. VERY WELL DONE!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very Very Nice Adrift.

I really like the color combo's !

I think she is protecting her coffee pot !!

Jay

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks great, Aaron! Very happy to see you getting back into painting again and especially posting your stuff around here, your work is amongst those that I really admire. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, these colors work so beautifully together. You did and amazing job on this one.

It's a real pleasure to see some of your painted model again.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, malefactus said:

It  certainly didn't take you long to blow off the rust. The Living Impaired Lad is a WONDERFULLY  horrifying creation, BEAUTIFULLY painted & based. VERY WELL DONE!

Thank you! This is actually a base I did with a Basius basing pad and green stuff. I meant to mention that fact!

 

21 hours ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

It looks great, Aaron! Very happy to see you getting back into painting again and especially posting your stuff around here, your work is amongst those that I really admire. 

Thanks Paul! I appreciate hearing that a lot!!

 

17 hours ago, Metalchaos said:

Wow, these colors work so beautifully together. You did and amazing job on this one.

It's a real pleasure to see some of your painted model again.

It's good to be back!

 

1 hour ago, Sanael said:

love that bronze...your brushwork is in great form!

Thanks Adam! I've got some serious work ahead of me if I'm going to get to the next level.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Adrift said:

 

Thanks Adam! I've got some serious work ahead of me if I'm going to get to the next level.

True, no matter what level you currently claim! You still have all the theory and technique, and it shows in this piece. Certainly you need practice to get back in top form, but I look forward to seeing how you spend those hours! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

very cool, I like your highlights and the colors all went together well. nice job

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×