Alex_kxs

First Miniatures

I've been trying to sculp and paint minis for the last couple of years, and I feel like these are the first ones that I'm somewhat happy with to start showing. I wanna get much better at this so all sorts of criticism would be appreciated!

Flynn - Bladed Scarf Dancer

OuQubI1.pngHjGU2wm.pngPUYe4ix.png

Hadrogh - Rogue Sorcerer 

LxSRIKZ.pngCBn2bYE.pngR74i4gz.png

Leon - Wizard

W2IDoSw.pngoYGtNOQ.pngdqDvQVv.png

Edited by Alex_kxs
  • Like 20

You sculpt them too? I can't give you much help  I've only been painting a short while and I find it very hard so well done good job - if you are happy that's main thing!  If you made these yourself that's incredible

Thanks for replying, this actually gets me motivated to make and share more miniatures, have a couple others here that I’m thinking of reworking and posting after. But again, thanks, means a lot!

• Like 2

I like these a bunch! As sculpts, they look very nice...On The Lamb Games (which is sadly going away at the end of the year) makes a game called Endless Fantasy that your sculpts would fit into very nicely. They have a really nice style.

You both Sculpt and Paint?  

Yet another newbie that's better than me!

When will this mockery end?

Good stuff.

(A bit lacking in females... and you may want to work on noses a bit more. )

What material are you sculpting them in? 

50 minutes ago, Sanael said:

I like these a bunch! As sculpts, they look very nice...On The Lamb Games (which is sadly going away at the end of the year) makes a game called Endless Fantasy that your sculpts would fit into very nicely. They have a really nice style.

I checked it out, really liked the look of their miniatures, the game itself also looks interesting and I might give it a try being a Tactics fan myself, it's a shame they're closing indeed..

40 minutes ago, Gadgetman! said:

(A bit lacking in females... and you may want to work on noses a bit more. )

What material are you sculpting them in? 

Yeah, usually when I make these they're for the players in my group which are mainly guys with male characters, but now I kinda want to start expanding a bit more so female characters are definitely on the list!

Thanks for pointing out the noses, I will keep that in mind on the next one I make, I've only recently changed to greenstuff (used to work with beesputty) which has made things a lot easier but some things like the faces are still a bit hard to get right.

• Like 1