Jessie

77211: Gauntfield

Wanted to paint up some halloween themed minis in October so I painted up Gauntfield. He's on a base from Secret Weapon. He was a lot of fun, thanks for reading!

IMG_980064.jpg.3d155240e0027c2db6023b412eac1077.jpg

IMG_980066.jpg.a8ad7d3a487d7e5470cc1fab4f6408e3.jpg

IMG_980068.jpg.09f03c3156841686d0eaf0c5d1469c4a.jpg

• Like 16

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Chaoswolf
      This is a giant frog from Mega Minis (you can't get it from there any more, though. He sold the molds to another company; I'm not sure who) that I have painted up as an Ice Toad for use in FrostGrave games.
      Also part of my Morihalda Challenge.

• By Chaoswolf
      I'm not sure what this is supposed to be; I got it as part of a figure lot on Ebay. Maybe an Otyugh? Maybe something C'thulu-ish? In any case I painted it for the Morihalda Challenge.

• By Chaoswolf
      An old Ral Partha lady warrior I painted for the Morihalda Challenge. I'm happy with her eyes (only two tries!), but she seems kinda washed out in the pictures. I need to play with the light box more.

• By Chaoswolf
      This is an old wizard figure from the ChainMail game. I'm including him as part of my Morihalda Challenge; he was already painted, but I did some touch ups, and based him. I was having a bad day, but didn't want to break my streak, so I needed something quick and easy.

Still trying to get the hang of playing with my wife's light box; he's a little washed out.

• By Chaoswolf
      This is an old Grenadier dwarf from their 'Fantasy Warriors' range/game. I initially wanted his eyes facing up towards his axe, but after goofing them up about 342,539 times, I decided to go with what I had.

Tabletop painting for Morihalda Challenge.

• Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)