Clearman

01615 - Moustopheles, 2017 Con Mousling

Fine work. Makes me want to get mine out...

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Corporea
      Whew.  I finished him.  I have to say, this was a fun project.  The idea came to me sometime last year, but it took awhile for me to get around to working on him.  I've decided that monochrome relaxes me.  It's just easier somehow to take color out of the picture and just work on shadows and highlights.  I think I need to vary my levels a bit, but overall, I wanted it to read as a night scene, so I'm happy.  I like the idea of an accent color.  I've been wanting to try that for awhile now.  Though looking at him, I could probably pop the osl on his face. the pumpkin in the back worked out better- most likely because it has larger opening for the eyes.   I tried to find his sku number in the catalog and failed, but this was The Headless Mousling from 2014, sculpted by Gene Van Horne.I used a bones rat, a pillar from the graveyard set, and 2 pumpkins.   Anyway, enjoy and Happy Halloween!  I'm using my new Iphone and seem to have issues editing, so pics may be a bit funky...  

• By SGHawkins09
      This is my planned Mousling diorama for ReaperCon. The idea start forming at last year's con and evolved into this: two Mousling thieves getting caught robbing a Mousling wizard. The base is built and it and the Mouslings are primed. That is all that is done for now so lots of painting remains as well as adding in details. I am really excited for this one and everything that I have planned.

• By Cyradis
      I dragged my boyfriend to the CMPA paint meeting. He chose a mousling archer as his first figure (effectively, he did a few as a kid). For a total newb, he did pretty darn well! He got the eyes with accuracy!

He also wants to get C&C and whatever pointers you want to throw at him that myself and the CO painters missed. 

Bam! 

• By Crow05
      Finished up all the bones 2 Mouslings. Can't wait for the Bones 3 space marine ones.

• By SparrowMarie
      As part of this month's getting to know you thread a challenge was proposed, try a technique you've never done before. For me that was OSL. So I used the Mousling Druid to attempt this. For a first try I don't think it turned out too bad. The lighting in my room isn't great so I hope it reads okay.

• Who's Online   35 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)