Sign in to follow this  
Tjrez

December specials?

I'm trying to figure out Christmas gifts and wondered if you guys have any ideas for anything in December. Someone mentioned another 12days of Christmas

The announcements for our Black Friday and December promotions should be made in the next day or so. I believe we were waiting on a painted mini picture or two for the graphics 

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

So what is new? 

Just the formulation and possibly colour?

It's good news for those who still wants to do the 7day challenge, at least.

• Like 1

They're pre-production test shots, so they used a different formula plastic that may be a different color or softer.  Basically discounted "slightly irregular" dracoliches with some variance from production models and possibly each other.  But when those are gone that's it for that model.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

They're pre-production test shots, so they used a different formula plastic that may be a different color or softer.  Basically discounted "slightly irregular" dracoliches with some variance from production models and possibly each other.  But when those are gone that's it for that model.

I saw those at Reapercon.  Guy sharing a table with us bought one. Nothing wrong with it that we could see, but the pieces were two different colors of plastic. 

Yes, the ones they're selling now is Pre-production...  

I was more concerned about what the difference is between the discontinued 77192 Kaladrax, and the production 87192 Kaladrax. 

4 minutes ago, Inarah said:

I saw those at Reapercon.  Guy sharing a table with us bought one. Nothing wrong with it that we could see, but the pieces were two different colors of plastic. 

The one I got at ReaperCon is a very dark gray, and overall more flexible than the final version. The head and tip of the tail are slightly less flexible, though, and there are mold lines everywhere. I will probably need to put pins in his wingbone arms an his legs to keep him from getting super droopy. 

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gadgetman! said:

Yes, the ones they're selling now is Pre-production...  

I was more concerned about what the difference is between the discontinued 77192 Kaladrax, and the production 87192 Kaladrax. 

87192 is not a production Kaladrax, it's the pre-pro of 77192 with a new SKU to differentiate.  There will be no production Kaladrax until or unless Reaper makes a new one.  77192 is discontinued and 87192 is limited in quantity.  Anyone who wants Kaladrax should get it now.  

Edit - I don't know where the resized Kaladrax rumor got started, but unless somebody can show me where a Reaper representative said this is a thing it's only a rumor and after the pre-pros are gone there is NO Kaladrax of any sort.  

Edited by buglips*the*goblin
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

87192 is not a production Kaladrax, it's the pre-pro of 77192 with a new SKU to differentiate.  There will be no production Kaladrax until or unless Reaper makes a new one.  77192 is discontinued and 87192 is limited in quantity.  Anyone who wants Kaladrax should get it now.  

I already have an unpainted Kaladrax.

Do I want TWO unpainted Kaladraxes, even at a bargain price?

Now if it were a Khanjira, or DDS2 pre-production set, I'd jump on it. (crosses fingers for Black Friday 2018)

• Like 2