• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Geoff Davis
      Ian MacAndrew by Bobby Jackson.  This is the first of several projects with tartans that I'm working on.  Once I get a better grip on the process I will do a detailed WIP. 

• By evilcoatrack
      I haven't painted much lately, but I did make time to paint this for a close friend's D&D character.  So far she seems happy with it, so I'm happy.

Sorry for the lighting - forgot to take a proper photo before gifting it, so I had to hold it almost inside a lamp.

• By Geoff Davis
      Rescued from my shelf of shame thanks to a suggestion from Inarah.  Vampire striking a dramatic pose.  I get the feeling she's not too worried about any pesky wooden stakes in that armour.  Comments and criticism are welcome.

• By Silvervane
      Well, we have my next installment in some townsfolk Adventuring Kids.  Cuthem the Barbarian with a ummmm.... follower of sorts, Spire.  The names were given by @SisterMaryNapalm in the WIP I have running for these little tykes. Spire was donated to the cause of this little scene by @malefactus.  Love the stuff he makes.  

Scene Set if fiction by @SisterMaryNapalm
      "Who are you?"
      "Me? Ah - don't mind me. I am just an obscure bystander."
      "You are? You look like a big talking mushroom."
      "Yeah ... I mean ... what a nice axe you've got there. It's pretty sharp, isn't it?"
      "It is. You can chop a guy in half. That's not something you can do every day!"
      "Sounds like your favorite 80's action film."
      "What's that?"
      "Never mind. My name is Fungal Spire."
      "Barbaria Cutthem."

Cutthem and Spire - the new show on Netflix 

WIP Here
      Thanks for Viewing my madness and any C&C you feel inspired to give.
    • By Geoff Davis
      My current project from my Shelf of Shame.  She got abandoned when I couldn't figure out what to do about damage to the figure around her mouth.  I'm going to use her to practice NMM. 

Flesh painted.  I used the fair skin triad with pure white added for highlights and imperial purple added to the shadows.  I'm undecided about her eyes as yet.  I'm wavering between a dull lifeless pale blue or bright yellow and orange. 

For the armour I'm using the night sky triad with black added to the shadows and pure white added for the highlights. Only a little bit of blending done so far on her left shoulder, arm and hip.  Some of the convex shapes are causing me to do mental gymnastics to figure out where the highlights should be.  Her hair is the undead flesh triad with imperial purple added to the shadows and pure white added to the highlights.  The gems will be bright flaming yellow/orange which is why I'm considering whether the eyes should be yellow too.  I might dull down the gems to red and give her bright yellow eyes. 

• Who's Online   23 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)