• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kangaroorex
      Well he's safely delivered now so I can show off.  I was requested to do something fantasy with no modern or sci fi so with dragonman becoming popular in 5thed I thought I would go a little scally . I started off with the miniature on a stone base but I had a spare grippli from another project so I added an overbase and a second figure and called the whole thing.  I am rather proud of this one.  A lot of the elements are subtle until you notice them, and I like the little grippli with his speaking trumpet and bright livery.  You can tell he's had to deal with big persons before!

Hey you; down here!

Enjoy

• By Consequence
      I got a camera to take better pictures of some of the miniatures I've been painting. I hope my GM can use them!

• By Lidless Eye
      Among my first finished minis of 2019 (finished in, some started...well, this century), a lot didn't fit into any category.  Here's the random ones.

The Ladies (mostly Reaper) 

60036: Visbaronetess Delour Aulamaxa

03845: Mina Splinterheart - River Widows Captain

07012: Dungeon Dwellers: Caerindra Thistlemoor

03061: Anushka, Female Fighter

I now realize this is a Warmachine Pirate, not Reaper...but she snuck into the group shot already!

The Jason Wiebe tribute miniature, "Johann Rumbleguts".  I only noticed the missing part of the base in the photos...time for new glasses.

50268: Bill Foster, Lumberjack

A very strange miniature, 02044: Cadwalon.  He's supposedly an ugly human but he's Halfling sized!

And trailing far behind with all the equipment for these weirdos, the simple Pack Mule

• By Lt. Coldfire
      Stuff I painted this year.  

• By Kangaroorex
      My take on the classic coloring for notiamat.  The process was quite a series of trial and error.  This one has been taking up a lot of space on my shelf of shame and over the holiday i decided to make the final push and finish the project!  these are just phone photos, i will take better shots and add them when I figure out how to get her into a light box!  This is probably the largest (but not the heaviest) project I have tackled to date.  i started with an assembled model and wound up tearing it apart to finish the job.   I hope people enjoy her.  I think it came out reasonably well.  I did like the way the stone base came out and also the way the 5 colors are integrated into the body without making the dragon look patchwork or giving one color dominance.  i had considered fading the wings through the 5 colors but it distracted too much from the heads.

Well she is finished now, I just need to apply some dulcoat and figure out where to display her.  Let me know what you think!  I will post close ups later

• Who's Online   33 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)