BananeDC

Conan The Boardgame Fully painted

Awesome!

My favorites are the Camel, The Female Priests/Sorcerers and the Hyenas!

Great job!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Clearman said:

Very cool.  How much time did it take to plow through all of them?

LOL.  Seeing @ub3r_n3rd confused reaction made me wonder why.  Time spend was clearly in the OP...:wacko:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Clearman said:

LOL.  Seeing @ub3r_n3rd confused reaction made me wonder why.  Time spend was clearly in the OP...:wacko:

Glad you looked it up. :;): 

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That is an IMPRESSIVE array of FINELY  painted miniatures. The Beasty with the gaping maw & all the tentacles is my favorite. Beyond the SPLENDID brushwork, for pure, bloody minded tenacity you have earned a VERY WELL DONE!

I liked that marble effect too, but great job on all the characters and monsters as well!

Kang

22 hours ago, Bloodsbane said:

Great stuff!

I don't know what it says about me that my favorites are the marble tables. I might have to steal that idea for mine!

While all of this is impressive, especially the paint time, I was most blown away by the marble... How did you get such great looking marble??

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lexomatic
      One of the people in my regular gaming group for the past two years is running a Kickstarter for his new game. There's a few ways to check it out now, and print & play is cheap https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/914925546/christmas-miss-givings
    • By BananeDC
      Here is my Kanjira. The pose of the monster made me think it could be a good idea too make it emerge through the Trees. A vision of Knightmare, for sure.

• By BananeDC
      Hi, here are thje photos of my "Dragons don't share", realized in december 2016.
      Hope you like it.

• By lexomatic
      I'm ready to post a few of my board game pieces. More will be posted as they are completed.
      WIP is available here. http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/83665-folklore-the-game-miniatures/

First the Angry Oaks.

Next the Bananach

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      This goes live today (i'll add a link when it does)

(almost complete pre-production image, minor changes possible)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkFwekye_zQ
      unboxing of the game

(now if you want tiles for a dungeon crawl this looks a good deal)

this is a reprint of the well regarded boardgame  Caustrophobia (https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/36932/claustrophobia) and it's first expansion with all new art assets and minis (unpainted)

Monolith has already manufactured the game so it will be limited to 10,000 copies *I;ve asked and there are spares to cope with loss/damage during delivery)and deliveries are scheduled for January so minimal risk so ideal is you want to KS but worry about getting stung (but on the other hand if you don't like KS as a shop probably not for you)
  • Who's Online   18 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)