BananeDC

Conan The Boardgame Fully painted

Very cool.  How much time did it take to plow through all of them?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Awesome!

My favorites are the Camel, The Female Priests/Sorcerers and the Hyenas!

Great job!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Clearman said:

Very cool.  How much time did it take to plow through all of them?

LOL.  Seeing @ub3r_n3rd confused reaction made me wonder why.  Time spend was clearly in the OP...:wacko:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Clearman said:

LOL.  Seeing @ub3r_n3rd confused reaction made me wonder why.  Time spend was clearly in the OP...:wacko:

Glad you looked it up. :;): 

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That is an IMPRESSIVE array of FINELY  painted miniatures. The Beasty with the gaping maw & all the tentacles is my favorite. Beyond the SPLENDID brushwork, for pure, bloody minded tenacity you have earned a VERY WELL DONE!

Great stuff!

I don't know what it says about me that my favorites are the marble tables. I might have to steal that idea for mine!

• Like 1

I liked that marble effect too, but great job on all the characters and monsters as well!

Kang

22 hours ago, Bloodsbane said:

Great stuff!

I don't know what it says about me that my favorites are the marble tables. I might have to steal that idea for mine!

While all of this is impressive, especially the paint time, I was most blown away by the marble... How did you get such great looking marble??

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By BananeDC
      Edit : wrong copy/paste for the comment in french, sorry
      So here is my stadium for Bloodbowl, realized in 2015; i wanted to share it with you.

• By ub3r_n3rd
      Having a hard time getting started back up on my keeper's sanctum diorama... I think I need to purposely take a break from it and work on some other stuff to get my creative juices flowing again. I have this idea in my head for a 75mm diorama featuring black sun miniatures' "Barbarian and the Lost Princess" (Conan) vs SC75's "Brock the Wanderer" 

I'm thinking in this piece that it will have Conan carrying the princess through a dungeon type setting and then Brock standing there in front of a doorway. I'm going to really pull from artwork that I admire in regards to barbarians such as Frazetta and Patrick J. Jones.

Right now I'm cleaning off the flash and mold lines, as soon as I do that, I'll wash everything and start to assemble as much as I can without causing issues during painting. 

Mood and color scheme inspiration pic from Patrick J. Jones -

• By Evilhalfling
      This is going to be a combined set of photos and game logs.  I will try and alternate posts. 
      I just received the KS ,on Thursday the 19th. So I started assembling the first 4 survivors andthe White Lion. 
      My D&D group has 5 players, so I also assembled a 5th unarmored survivor from the kits. 

This is kingdom of death: a HUGE black box with an awesome "Botique Horror"  board game and more than 35 minis to assemble and paint.  Some are truly
      amazing figures....

The starting 4 figures were much easier to assemble than I feared.  Its like the game starts you off in training mode. 
      Even the lion was easy, but it did have a lot of cracks to fill.  the figures have dynamic poses. 

Some are not, as amazing.  The unarmored survivor below is very up straight, and the number of pieces is annoying.
      Arms: 4 pieces! for example.  I cut a few extra from the sprue before I got the right combination of forearm pieces and both a right and left hand. 
      I find it odd that the male starting survivors are left handed, and the women are right handed.  (based on which hand holds the weapon) 
      for as detailed as the starting survivors were, the back on this figure was poorly done, looking like a ken doll level of detail.  
      I made him right handed, but unarmed. He is supposed to be beckoning a monster.  to "Come at me, Bro" 

• By Glitterwolf
      WARNING NUDITY so LINKS.

EDIT:
       Since Photbucket got Evil I linked my Putty and Paint Page here:

http://www.puttyandpaint.com/projects/15073

This is my first take on a bust. It's from Kabuki 1/6 scale.
      Since she's a Not Red Sonja, I gave her warpaint like Conan has.

I tried a freehand tattoo, it's supposed to be a stylized Dragon/Snake eating his own tail.

I had loads of fun painting her.

Here Is my WIP if interested.

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/62241-ky-ra-bust-16-kabuki-by-xherman1964/

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1376478938/incantris?ref=category_newest

We wanted to share the Incantris Kickstarter project image with you and see what you think! The project will be launching on September 7th, and it is only going to run for about 14 days! Do you think this project image will make people pause and see what it's all about? Let us know; we can't wait to get it started. = )

• Who's Online   37 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)