Sign in to follow this  
Gargs

Gargs' Secret Christmas Project

Three months late, but finally done! Show Off thread located here.

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By canuckotter
      Been spending a lot of time fighting brain weasels lately, and mostly losing, but the ever-wonderful @malefactus gave me the ammunition needed to give myself a break today. So it seemed fitting to start something brightly coloured and a little ludicrous. I bring you the mostly base coated Mrs Bones!

The goal is to make the whole thing as blindingly vibrant as I can. Still going to do highlighting and shading and such to bring out more character, but this should give you an idea of what I'm aiming for. 
    • By giyomuSan
      So I was looking at my minis box yesterday and decide that it may be wise to get them done ! haha , like kid who want to cake and mother saying you will get another one when you finish the first one haha.

Anyway I though I just do an ongoing wip, self motivation ( well actually I am quite motivate to get those in shape ).

Primed couple minis so they are ready for paint ( minus the 2 Cmon one since I need to get some putty on those to cover the obvious seam du to the assembly ).

And I am going to start with those bad girls...actually Raging Heroes box I ordered , finally get onto glue all those parts , they are really super small ! Kinda like Wizkids size if not worse lol , well for those at last.

The darksword frogs are for a new scene / vignette but I will paint the figure first this time and worry about the vignette after :D..

Have to think about my color scheme for those lust elves now , I and I think I will get onto dark purple / blue tone for clothings and more pale skin / wolf grey kind of mix maybe for the skin..
      This time since that's a set I will try to paint them in batch so I keep color somewhat homogeneous between them.

Well I guess I have a paint schedule for couple week coming :D...
    • By giyomuSan
      Hi guys, so just because I love touching everything haha and to cut a bit form painting ( though almost finish with the reaper beast champion paint :)...)..I started to mess with clay stuff ..quite fun actually haha.

I have no idea how this will end up anyway and that's ok for me to fail , that's just for practice and such and get a feel for it.
      I started trying to do some kind of carnivore plant things ( also looking at a thread here  for a step octopus like sculpt so just trying to avoid the "anatomy" things for now..)

I may have some trouble with lower jaw..did nothing to support it but hmm will see xD..

• By Geoff Davis
      60005: Arael, Half Elf Cleric sculpted by Gene Van Horne

• By LordSmallPeen
      Hey so this is my first post, I’ve only been painting since Christmas and I don’t have many friends who do it. So this seems like the best place to get some advice. I’ve been working on this fire demon for a while now and I finally finished the main body, but just wanted some advice for the base and what I could go for. I had a lot of difficulty with the runes on the sword as I really don’t have the skill yet to do it. If you see anything else that’s rough with it let me know please :) the photos are just a few progress pictures. Thank you!

• Who's Online   25 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)