Clearman

DSM Female Ranger

I like the blue-white combo! You did do her justice. She's the one I'm currently working on too. At first glance, she doesn't have too many tough nooks and crannies. Then on working on her I'm finding a bunch of tough spots!

Suggestion: more gray or off-white in the creases in the white parts. You got it really well in the fabric under her leg - could use that on the chest cloth as well. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

Suggestion: more gray or off-white in the creases in the white parts. You got it really well in the fabric under her leg - could use that on the chest cloth as well.

Agreed.  I originally had the bandolier part painted white like the skirt and sleeves, but changed it to a leather color after seeing some reference photos.  I had few areas that needed touch-ups, and lost some of the shading.

• Like 2

She’s very well painted.  What an intricate model with very delicate proportions.  She and her bow seem very fragile.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Clearman said:

I hope I did the model justice.

You certainly did; she's beautiful!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

She looks amazing!  I wish I had such a good handle on painting skin tones! 

Fantastic work as always!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, NecroMancer said:

I wish I had such a good handle on painting skin tones!

Gotta give credit to @Corporea. I applied what I learned in her ReaperCon class, and it definitely makes a difference. 

• Like 2

Well well, I do love everything about her! Skin tone and the blending on the cloak is top notch. I simply adore the hair, one of the best blond hair I have seen. Awesomeness!

• Thanks 1