Great work on the heroes.  The flocking really does sell it.

• Like 1

As already stated, the terrain pieces are outstanding! The overall composition is a win too. You can be proud!

great job. There are so many great point to this model it hard to name all of them. The red wings fading on the tips is super cool and the green plant work is exceptionally placed .  well done

26 minutes ago, VolksFest said:

As already stated, the terrain pieces are outstanding! The overall composition is a win too. You can be proud!

THIS 100% !

• Like 1

Love the variation on the stonework. The greenery is also awesome. What did you use for the fluffy hanging vines? Very nicely done!

That tree is fiiiiiiine! I guess the absolutely stunning paintjob is okay too, but I really like that tree.

Heads up though, my dragon got sleepy and started leaning progressively further forward. I haven't found a good way to fix that; if you do, please share.

Edited by fectin

7 hours ago, Pochi said:

Love the variation on the stonework. The greenery is also awesome. What did you use for the fluffy hanging vines? Very nicely done!

For the fluffy hanging vines i used  Foliage (light green) From Woodland Scenics (ref F51). Stretch them the way you want them.

F51_f_p.jpg

6 hours ago, fectin said:

That tree is fiiiiiiine! I guess the absolutely stunning paintjob is okay too, but I really like that tree.

Heads up though, my dragon got sleepy and started leaning progressively further forward. I haven't found a good way to fix that; if you do, please share.

For the tree, I used Fine Leaf foliage Olive green (ref 1133) freom Woodland scenics :

Fine-Leaf-Foliage-Olive-Green-F1133.jpg

I had the same problem for the dragon. Pull tail very strongly (the you can) and use Epoxy glue (you will have to remain in the same position for 5 minutes) to glue the part of the tail the highest you can. (Glue it to the ground behind)

Edited by BananeDC
  • Like 2

Wow! It's beautiful. i like the red spots transition on the wings. I agree, the foliage adds a nice realistic touch.