This years Halloween Treat to myself was a Skeletal Plastic Mouse from World Market. I couldn't resist; re, it was Oh-So-Cool, whimsically cute, & inexpensive enough not to cause guilt tripping.

It was only when I got it home that the ears & nose registered as being singularly unskeleton like. SO I decided to Zombie it up with some patches of rotting flesh & hair. Here is the results:

DSCN5629.thumb.JPG.68d7ef367570c39b7a277f53901ec356.JPGDSCN5630.thumb.JPG.093c4942cf5d44d999c446615e935884.JPGDSCN5632.thumb.JPG.387ba613b717dce157d22cd3f73b810b.JPG

This is The Mouse at an early stage of development with Leo Sizechek for an idea of just how big the Little Fellow is:

DSCN5597.thumb.JPG.dbd9a5c1d20201d2e128b07854bd5dc2.JPG

There you have it...so to speak.

• Like 19

Just now, Glitterwolf said:

A wonderful conversion of a toy to a terrific miniature!

Love it!

Thanks, Glitter. I am glad you like Beasty.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, NecroMancer said:

He came out great!  I love the eyes!

Thanks, Necromancer. I am glad you like the eyes. I think they give him a touch of character.

1 minute ago, Zink said:

That is totally creepy and disgusting! I like it. ::):

...I think he looks forlorn & a bit lovable...in a creepy disgusting way.

Thanks for the reply, Zink. I am happy you like him.

• Like 1

Well, this seems wrong in so many ways!  Lol. So congrats on a cool conversion. :poke:

Edited by KruleBear
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, joshuaslater said:

Well done!

Thanks for the thumbs up, joshuaslater. The vote of confidence is appreciated.

1 hour ago, KruleBear said:

Well, this seems wrong in so many ways!  Lol. So congrats on a cool conversion. :poke:

...wrong, but cool seems to be one of my specialties. I am glad you like it, KruleBear.

I may just start a thread over on C.M.o.N. to freak some folk out. Thanks for the reply!

• Like 1

Great idea and the coolest conversion ever! Its eyes immediately register him as a fellow denizen of the Malefactean Realm of Fungal Horrors.. He hunts them down by night perhaps or enjoys its nightly rounds amidts poisonous spores that no longer even tickle its skeletal nose... Maybe it was created by that creepy necromancer that came to sample the goods and was forgotten in his hasty flight from the local lads..

Oh my.. This is simply wonderous Al, I just love it!!! ^_^ 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, VolksFest said:

Great idea and the coolest conversion ever! Its eyes immediately register him as a fellow denizen of the Malefactean Realm of Fungal Horrors.. He hunts them down by night perhaps or enjoys its nightly rounds amidts poisonous spores that no longer even tickle its skeletal nose... Maybe it was created by that creepy necromancer that came to sample the goods and was forgotten in his hasty flight from the local lads..

Oh my.. This is simply wonderous Al, I just love it!!! ^_^ 

...if you can make up a story from something I have made, then I have succeeded in what I was attempting.

Thanks for a very kind reply, VolksFest. I am delighted that you enjoyed the Mostly Dead Mouse.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

Little? That mouse would give tigers reason to pause!

Very nice toy-bashing!:winkthumbs:

...he is about the same size as the over the top Rhino I have awaiting conversion.

Thanks for the reply, Wolf. I am happy you like the Mouse in his new form.

Edited by malefactus
  • Like 2