Kro

Bones 3 Identification Numbers and Release Schedule

Hi All,

I remember seeing a release schedule PDF somewhere and can't seem to find it anymore. I'd like to get an idea when some of the figures from Bones 3 will be available at retail, as well as their identification numbers so I can properly label my posts that will be going in Show Off/In Progress as I paint my way through the Stoneskull expansion I got.

Thanks!

Kro

Looks like the core set is almost ready to complete, everything showing a December release in preview gallery except the few wild west oz figures not released (only scarecrow so far), the torture chamber items and the weapon sprues.  Looks like Buzzy and Mr. Bones are sold as a set.

Any idea when we'll see the Weapon packs at the retail level?

Kicking myself now, that I didn't pledge for any of them during the KS.

thanks!

• Like 1

Send me a PM of what your looking for. I ended up going heavy on the grey plain arsenal sprues and could possibly trade a couple off. 

I'll do that. Really only need a couple of them for a upcoming project I have in mind. Thanks!

Hello,

When will we finally see the release of the new version of Fire Giants in Bone?  Specifically the warrior and bodyguard.  It has been a good long time.

Thanks

GIven that the release schedule is a few months behind, it looks like the Spring or early Summer is when you’ll see them...

82AA2936-D9D5-4988-BCDF-6471CFF729BD.jpeg

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 2

Disappointing.  Lots of competition out there these days and it just seems like the amount of time it takes Reaper to bring product to market takes longer than some of the others.  Somehow Reaper has got to get out inf front of this. 

49 minutes ago, plaul said:

Disappointing.  Lots of competition out there these days and it just seems like the amount of time it takes Reaper to bring product to market takes longer than some of the others.  Somehow Reaper has got to get out inf front of this. 

It may seem that way because you've known about the minis for so long because of the kickstarter, but long waits for Wave releases are pretty standard.

For example both GW and WizKids do them. They just keep early preproduction and concepts under wraps until a few months or even weeks before the release while with the kickstarter everything is laid out from the very beginning with Bones.

Releasing everything all at once would overwhelm distributors and retailers.

Edited by Darsc Zacal
  • Like 5

And there is no way Reaper can package the whole KS release to ship them all at once.

• Like 2

Is there any word on how much longer we're going to have to wait for Kyphrixis to hit retail?  I'm not even picky about whether it's the clear or white model, I'd love to be able to get a second one since I've already started painting the one I got with my Bones 3 pledge.  

• Like 1