SamuraiJack

Greebo Alastoran (Chaos/Khorne) football team

About

dbe612c096702baee524d0c2ca5a75d1_origina
54f54118e3841f0ac3a6ed1bac6b5268_origina

Depending on the amount of orders received for each project, delivery dates might vary. The initial shipment dates indicated are not final, and even though we're committed to giving all our customers the best service we can, sometimes the amount of orders received might make the final shipment date vary compared to our initial estimates. Please keep this possibility in mind before placing your order.

Regarding both the bundles and the stretch goals described above, no swaps of model of any kind are allowed. Therefore, please don’t ask us to swap any stretch goal with other add-ons or any perk models with other miniatures, because that cannot be done.

* You will receive one free Radoz for evry team you back * You will receive one free Radoz for evry team you back
5a58c4072214444e4368e952a9df5ef3_origina
7f04080f60f6d56d1f494a60af5a8477_origina
712033b53af1b81aaf5bc335685c1bf2_origina
Edited by SamuraiJack
  • Thanks 1

Preview link for Greebo Games new campaign.

Not much there yet, but this pic from their Facebook page looks pretty interesting.

27749847_2322625364430144_5402019347622741870_n.thumb.jpg.acd6ace7b947f29da86d13f1171417d2.jpg

• Like 3

Well now, that's a tempting look to say the least.  Wonder how much it will be given how many teams it can make... 

And what the sculpt will look like! 

Dark Elves was 120 Euros

Pledge €120 or more

Tier 4 - The Dark Alliance

FREE SHIPPING for EU, USA, UK and Canada. - Rest of the World +14€ to add ONLY during Pledge Manager

Would you like to be able to create 4 different teams rosters (Wood, Dark, High and Pro Elves)? With this perk, you can!

Models will come in WHITE METAL.

This pledge level includes any stretch goals or upgrades for the rewards listed below:

INCLUDES:

Obsidian Dusk Team (16 models)

Burning Treeman

4× Catchers

2× Linemen Extra

2× Throwers

2× Blood Dancers (Wardancers)

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, SamuraiJack said:

Dark Elves was 120 Euros

Pledge €120 or more

Tier 4 - The Dark Alliance

FREE SHIPPING for EU, USA, UK and Canada. - Rest of the World +14€ to add ONLY during Pledge Manager

Would you like to be able to create 4 different teams rosters (Wood, Dark, High and Pro Elves)? With this perk, you can!

Models will come in WHITE METAL.

This pledge level includes any stretch goals or upgrades for the rewards listed below:

INCLUDES:

Obsidian Dusk Team (16 models)

Burning Treeman

4× Catchers

2× Linemen Extra

2× Throwers

2× Blood Dancers (Wardancers)

Hmm, I'll have to see then.  Either way though, it's tempting as I like what I see.

Thought I'd take a look and see if they've added anything extra in. 

Sorry wallet you're doomed there are gorgeously evil and murderous looking minotaurs in it...   And you can add on stuff from their line at a discounted price too.... 

• Like 1

Welp, now I have to find a way of shoehorning at least 125 euros into my budget for when this goes live, since I DEFINITELY want the six dangerous ones (even if it's just two that really really REALLY call to me so far - Paskoskee and the one that looks very much so like a minotaur but has no mentioned name in the pic) and Tier 2...  Tempting to call that amount 209 euros though, since Tier 4 is also rather tempting (because of the Chasm Brawlers and the troll).

That's gonna hurt the wallet I think o_O

There is not a lot I want either.. and I've got a TON of Greebo already and two other KS's worth of stuff comng.. but yeah..

• Like 1

Bump. It's live. There's a pledge level for a free mini that expires in 13 hours.