Reaper Ron

Reaper 25th Anniversary Miniature for December - Ametrine Earthlyte

The very next post provided an example of Bones Sampler + 25th + 12 Days and was not refuted by LadyStorm during the rest of the ongoing thread.

@ladystorm , could you clarify if the stacking of the Bones Sampler, 25th Anniversary, and 12 Days of Reaper stack if all conditions are met?

• Like 1

This deal is WAY too good to be true.  I would feel like i was taking advantage, if it wasn't for the fact that the "Bones Stocking" got me to add $25 to my order ;)

Thanks REAPER for making it fun to be a customer...

2018 is going to be soo boring :(

• Like 2

2 hours ago, nakos said:

The very next post provided an example of Bones Sampler + 25th + 12 Days and was not refuted by LadyStorm during the rest of the ongoing thread.

@ladystorm , could you clarify if the stacking of the Bones Sampler, 25th Anniversary, and 12 Days of Reaper stack if all conditions are met?

As a mom, I generally operate on the theory that "no answer" =/= "yes", but on Facebook Wren indicated that all promos would stack.  Which isn't quite an official answer, but it's closer.  I would love an official answer on this because I know a lot of people are asking the question and the 12 Days promo starts very soon.  

And yes, 2018 will seem very boring.  But my bank account will be relieved.  :;):  

• Like 3

On the FB post Ron commented and said that $40 would get you both Dec and and 12 days.  Make it up to $65 and you got those 2 plus the stocking.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Someone on FaceBook living near Reaper already got their December order and showed pictures.

For some reason, Ametrine has been identified on the blister pack as a gnome alchemist. But artist and Reaper do officially identify her a s a dwarf.

Maybe someone *was* naughty.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

yeah I do LoveHate Reaper I have to decide no if I should do just one $80 order and get 2 Amertrines, 2 sets carolers and bones bag or  two $65 orders and get 2 Amertrines, Carolers, winter fairy and twio bones bags. Bottom line Is I have $80 of stuff I want $130.... that's pushing it and I cant split into two $40s as nativity set is involve AHHHHHH just give me all of them :P

• Like 4

Yeah, I'm kinda thinking $40 on the 7th (wrapping dragon), $80 on the 9th (cat dragon), $40 on the 10th (fairy), and 14th (second dragon).... maybe the 17th (winter elf). The mockingbeast I found via another source. 

Good god I'm going to eat a lot of ramen. Shame I can't eat pewter. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Cyradis said:

Yeah, I'm kinda thinking $40 on the 7th (wrapping dragon), $80 on the 9th (cat dragon), $40 on the 10th (fairy), and 14th (second dragon).... maybe the 17th (winter elf). The mockingbeast I found via another source. 

Window garden. You can grow a lot of lettuce that way....

I'm ... a little less bad off, with only two I really want this year on the list, but still ... it's a good thing we have a freezer full of meat. ^^;

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Sylverthorne said:

Window garden. You can grow a lot of lettuce that way....

I'm ... a little less bad off, with only two I really want this year on the list, but still ... it's a good thing we have a freezer full of meat. ^^;

I don't have a good window for it. My lizard has one of the main windows, the other two main windows are blocked. House isn't exactly well designed. Sir Cyr and family like to feed me though, and his family also has a freezer full of meat from their cousin's ranch. I better paint things for them. Lots of things.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

Shame I can't eat pewter. 

Well, actually ....

:poke:

(Edible != digestible, nutritious, non-toxic, non-hazardous, ....)

• Haha 4

*grumbles* darn technicalities and Doug being a walking dictionary. 

Fiiiiineee...

I will receive no nutrients from eating pewter. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

6 hours ago, Cyradis said:

Well my plans of getting just ONE cat dragon just went to getting my car diagnosed so I can get my car to pass smog and get registered:(

• Sad 4

You know, I got the December 25th anniversary miniatures (yup got two), and the first thing that popped in my head was anakin's line from attack of the clones (you are shorter then I imagined) haha:) They look so much bigger online:)

• Like 1

Just got my December order in...qualified for all three bonuses; the stocking sampler, Joy the Winter Fairy, and Ametrine.

Ametrine is a wonderful and characterful piece.  I'm not sure where some of the comments about her being tiny came from.  She seems to be the same size as most other Dwarf minis I own!

• Like 3